32

Bonnie decided to go to the scull to eat something and also as an excuse to leave Kol but Kol wouldn't give up so fast so he followed Bonnie.

"Why are you going to the Scull? I thought you had come back from it." Bonnie said.

"I did but I now want to go back."

"Why?"

"Because you are going there." Kol said, making Bonnie roll her eyes and try to repress the urge of smiling.

"Why are you following me? Shouldn't you be busy with planning more frat parties and going after those girls from other frat houses? I mean, isn't that your duty as frat womanizer?"

"I'm not like all the frat guys. Besides, you are the last person I thought would believe in stereotypes... I mean, you were a cheerleader, yet you know how to be kind and loyal."

"Wow! Your ex really did a number on you." Bonnie said.

"What?" Kol asked, caught off guard because he never told her about his ex

"What?" Kol asked, caught off guard because he never told her about his ex. "H-how do you know about the She-Devil? Who told you? Was it Bekah? Of course it was her, she doesn't know when to shut up."

"Nobody told me anything. It was a guess. And by your reaction, I got the confirmation." Bonnie smiled and got inside of the scull, making Kol quickly follow her and seat on a booth with her.

"Am I that transparent?" Kol asked.

"No. Your act is quite visible but you still feel resentment towards this girl. I started to connect things when you were so surprised with me being a cheerleader and still be nice. At first, I thought you were simply the kind of guy who believed in stereotypes but then I realized you weren't like that, but still you hold a lot of hatred to cheerleaders and former cheerleaders. You having a bad break up with a cheerleader was my first guess."

"Beautiful, sexy, with a sharp tongue and incredibly smart. You really are the whole package." Kol smirked, making Bonnie blush.

" Kol smirked, making Bonnie blush

"Look, whatever happened... you need to move on." Bonnie said as she let her hand rest on top of his and squeezed it in comfort. "Not every cheerleader is a selfish bitch. Not every girl is trying to use you. One day, you need to try to commit with someone or else you will just have meaningless one-night stands and you'll wake up one day feeling empty and wonder what if you had tried to give a chance to commitment."