51

Rebekah decided to go to the bar and saw Stefan talking with another bartender, so she simply sat and waited for a bartender to come to her.

Once Stefan spotted Rebekah in the bar, he quickly ended his conversation with his friend and went to see Rebekah.

"Hey! How are you?" Stefan asked.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Good now that you're here." Stefan said and Rebekah rolled her eyes, trying to ignore how she felt when she was around Stefan, but she couldn't help to smile at what he said. "Would you like a drink?"

"A vodka with Coke, please." Rebekah said and Stefan quickly prepared her drink.

" Rebekah said and Stefan quickly prepared her drink

"Here you go. So... flying solo tonight?" Stefan asked, wanting to keep talking with her, even if he was at work.

"Yeah... actually... I came by just to tell you something." Rebekah said.

"Oh... What is it?" Stefan asked and Rebekah wanted to talk with him about how amazing he was with her when Klaus was in the hospital and how she feels about him but she couldn't find the guts to tell him that, especially in such a public space.

"Klaus is gonna be able to use his leg and his arm in a few days." Rebekah said, hating not being able to just tell Stefan how she feels.

"That's great!" Stefan smiled.

"Yeah... and I was thinking in... making a party to celebrate him being 100% okay... and for that I wanted to know when you would be free..." Rebekah lied.

"Oh... Okay." Stefan said and then told her which days he was off and how was the rotation of the workers.

"Cool!" Rebekah said. "I guess I'm gonna go back to my dorm room."

"My shift is almost over. If you want, you could wait a few minutes and I could go with you..." Stefan said and quickly regretted how it may have sounded. "And by that, it doesn't mean I'm expecting you to ask me to go to your dorm room or to anything happen. I just think it's late and dark and... not that you can't take care of yourself. I know you can. I just thought it would be nice so we could have some time to talk and hang out." Stefan said and before Rebekah was able to reply he quickly said. "Or not. I mean, I don't want you to feel obligated to do something you don't want to... I just..."

"Stefan" Rebekah called him so he could stop talking. "I would love to wait for your shift to end."