4

Caroline woke up in a strange bedroom, making her freak out but then she started to remember the events of last night, making her remember that the strong arm wrapped around her was Klaus's and that nothing happened.

Caroline knew she should just leave but she actually was enjoying cuddling with this mystery British artistic guy.

Caroline felt his hand moving from her belly to his waist, caressing it slowly, making her bite her lower lip, then her moved his hand back to her belly.

"Good morning, Love." He whispered.

"Good morning, Klaus." She whispered and turned around to face him. "Just to be clear and not make you think things. I usually don't do this. I don't get too drunk nor do I sleep with strangers, even if it's just sleeping. I might make out with strangers but I'm not a slut who just goes around having sex with every guy I find."

"I know, Love. I understood that. And you also told me a times of times that you usually don't sleep with random guys." Klaus smirked.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't a slut."

"I could tell by our conversation last night that you weren't. If you were, you'd be sleeping around with some frat guy even if they only know how to talk about the times they go to the gym."

"They are kinda obsessed with that, aren't they?" Caroline whispered and Klaus nodded with a smirk. "I should be going..."

"If you want to..." Klaus whispered trying to be cool.

"Yeah... but it's so warm in this bed." Caroline whispered, making Klaus smirk.

"You can stay if you want to."

"Wow! I thought you were the lonely mystery guy... or are you his twin?" Caroline smirked and Klaus gave her a look.

 or are you his twin?" Caroline smirked and Klaus gave her a look

"It's really early and you'll probably wake up Bonnie."

"How do you know about Bonnie?"

"You told me about her. You asked me to text her for you so she wouldn't get worried." Klaus smirked.

"Oh right... Thank you. And I'm sorry for bothering you." Caroline whispered.

"You didn't bother me." Klaus whispered. "You actually made me have fun in that party."

"Yeah... if it wasn't for you I would probably fall asleep in a couch while trying to listen to a guy talk about his morning push-ups." Caroline whispered with a smile.

Caroline rested her head in his chest and moved her hand slowly from his chest to his neck and then to his cheek, ending up with her caressing his beard with her thumb, making Klaus wonder who was she that managed not only to talk to him without having him annoyed but also touched him in a way he never felt touched before and how it all felt so good instead of awkward.