31

Caroline was walking over to the dorm rooms with Kol as they talked.

"Kol, I think you are more than a womanizer but I feel that I need to warn you that if something happens between you and Bonnie and you end up hurting her, I will make your life a living hell and my mom is a cop, so she can help me erase any tracks. Bonnie is an incredible person and an amazing friend. She's like a sister to me. She's my best friend. She's the greatest friend I could ever ask for. If you hurt her, I will forget about my friendship with Bekah and how I feel about Klaus... I will take you down."

"You are really protective over Bonnie... That's good. Someone as amazing as her deserves friends like you."

"Oh my God! Is Bonnie turning the womanizer into a romantic guy?" Caroline smirked.

"Pfff! No... Just because I want her to be happy and stopped checking other women out because they can't ever be as incredible as Bonnie does not mean I stopped being a womanizer."

"Then when was the last time you flirted with a woman who wasn't Bonnie."

"Since that party... before I met Bonnie. Oh my God! It's happening. I'm now like a puppy on a leash. But I was so careful. How did this happened?" Kol asked.

"It's nice. You couldn't be a womanizer forever... I mean, were you really expecting to hook up with girl after girl until you would die?"

"Why not? Anything is better than catching feelings for a person and becoming to intimate with them so then they would crush you like if you were a bloody bug."

"Wow! You really got your heart broken. I'm sorry. I know how that is... I don't wish that to anyone."

"Hey Care! Kol..." A familiar voice said.

"Bonnie! Hi!" Caroline smiled.

"Hello, darling!"

"Let me guess. Since you noticed I wouldn't give you any attention, you decided to switch roommates. Real classy..." Bonnie said, trying to not think about how seeing Kol and Caroline becoming closer was making her a bit jealous and hurt.

" Bonnie said, trying to not think about how seeing Kol and Caroline becoming closer was making her a bit jealous and hurt