81

After the conversation with Caroline, Elena texted Elijah telling him that they needed to talk ASAP, which right away worried Elijah because even if they didn't know if abortion would be their option or not, Elijah still was worried about her health and the health of the baby.

They agreed to meet on Elijah's room and once Elijah got there, he saw Elena in front of his door with a worried look.

"Elena... What happened? The text you sent sounded urgent. Did something happen to you? Did something happen to...?" Elijah was asking but Elena quickly interrupted.

"Care found out! And she isn't the only one who knows. She and Kol decided to play detective because they overheard me asking orange juice instead of mimosa and that was enough for them to get suspicious, Care then tried to make me go to sushi and to go drinking but I had to say no because... well, you know very well why." Elena said, feeling stressed out.

"Alright, I think it's better for us to go to a cafe I know that is near by but still outside of the campus, so we can talk better about this." Elijah said with a calm tone because he didn't want to see Elena stress out, even if she wasn't pregnant he would try to do anything he could to make her feel better.

"Oh! A cafe? So I can seat in a chair and see everyone drinking coffee but me? Great idea!" Elena said, feeling upset and overwhelmed by all her hormones and hiding this huge situation they were trying to deal with.

"I was thinking more to talk while eating a waffle with Nutella..." Elijah said.

"Awww! I love waffles with Nutella." Elena said with a smile. "You're so good to me."

Once the two got on the cafe and ordered some waffles with Nutella and a ball of ice cream on Elena's waffle because she was with a craving for it.

"Kol and Caroline are not the only ones who knows it. Klaus knows it too. They talked to me and they are by our side no matter what will happen." Elijah said calmly as Elena age the waffle with Nutella and a ball of ice cream like if she hadn't eaten anything for two days.

"So basically the only ones who don't know it's Bekah, Bon and Stefan." Elena said, feeling nervous because their secret was quickly starting to be discovered by their close friends. "Bekah is gonna hate me. She will be upset to be the last ones to know. And if before we decided on what to do this will be found by your parents, I don't want them to see me as some random girl who you got lucky with and now are stuck with."

"Elena, sweetheart, take deep breaths." Elijah said and tried to calm her down, then once he was succeeded in that task he said. "I think we should reunite my brothers, my sister, Bonnie, Caroline and Stefan to tell them. I think it's better for them to talk with us about this and to all know about this from us."

Elena stayed for a moment in silence and the waiter appeared with a can of whip cream that Elena requested, making Elena grab the can and put the whip cream directly in her mouth as she thought about what Elijah suggested.

"What if they start to think I'm a slut? I mean, look at us. Two young college students and one of them is rich..."

"I'm not rich. My parents are rich."

"That's basically the same thing." Elena said. "They will think I got pregnant on purpose and that I'm just after your money..."

"They won't think nothing like that. What makes you think that will happen?"

"That's what happened in the last episode of that soap opera called Crossed Destinies." Elena said.

"Elena, this is not a soap opera. And when I talked with my brothers they were completely supportive and happy... especially Kol, who now thinks he can say he is more responsible than me."

"In his defense, you were the one who got a girl pregnant." Elena said with a smirk, making Elijah give her a look but after a moment he couldn't help but laugh to himself.

Elijah didn't know what was it about Elena but she could make him be a better man and to stop being so rigid and start to live life without worrying about every detail, she was able to make him think about himself first when it was important

Elijah didn't know what was it about Elena but she could make him be a better man and to stop being so rigid and start to live life without worrying about every detail, she was able to make him think about himself first when it was important. And the best part was that she didn't ask him to change, she loved him for who he was and him changing wasn't something that Elena forced on him, it was something that happened with having Elena in his life. Just like Elena was now able to fall in love like she never did before and was learning what was like to enjoy the little things with the one she loves the most.

Elena and Elijah texted Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, Caroline, Bonnie and Stefan to meet them at a park that was near by and once they all got there Elena and Elijah made them seat down on a bench.

"Why did you ask us all here?" Stefan asked.

"Are we finally gonna do an intervention to Kol about his obsession with the lucky t-shirt?" Rebekah asked with a smile.

"No... Elena and I have something important to share with you guys." Elijah said.

"I'm just gonna day it. I think this is like a band-aid you just do it."

"I think just do it is the slogan for Nike not for band-aids." Kol said.

"Just let Elena speak!" Elijah said.

"I'm pregnant." Elena said.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it!" Kol said faking to be shocked.

"That's brand new information!" Caroline lied with a fake gasp.

"I'm shocked!" Klaus lied.

"You three already knew, didn't you?" Stefan ask.

"Pretty much." Kol said.

AN: Hey guys! What are you guys thinking of this story so far? I can't believe it has more than 80 chapters... How crazy is that? I started with such a small concept and then you guys were so amazing and supportive and inspiring. Honestly, there are no words to describe how incredible you are and how thankful I am for all the love you give me. I love you guys!