36

It was morning, Rebekah fall asleep crying with Elena next to her, cuddling her to comfort her, Bonnie spend the night texting Caroline, who hasn't been replying to anything, while Kol and Elijah stayed in Klaus's room, worried that if they left, Klaus would go drink more and make some mistake.

***

Elena texted Elijah to go get some coffee, because she wanted to know what happened to try and help Rebekah.

"Good morning, Elena." Elijah said with a smile, once Elena got to the scull.

"Good morning, Elijah." Elena said and quickly noticed that Elijah was with a nice shirt and some jeans, while she was wearing some leggings and a large t-shirt and with a messy bun. "I'm sorry for looking like this... I didn't want to make much noise... Rebekah is finally sleeping and..."

"There's no need to apologize. You look as lovely as ever, Elena." Elijah smiled.

"Awww! Look at you making up crap just to make me feel better." Elena said.

"I'm being honest

"I'm being honest." Elijah admitted.

"Oh! Thank you." Elena said, blushing.

"I took the liberty to get you a latte and pancakes with Nutella."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. But if you prefer something else..."

"Something else?" Elena cut him off. "That's like my favorite breakfast."

Elijah didn't said a word, he simply smiled, happy that he got her order right.

"Good morning, Elena. Here you go." Stefan said. "How is Bekah?"

"She's handling... I let her now alone to get some sleep."

"She's alone? But what if she wakes up and needs to talk with someone?" Stefan asked concerned.

"It's not like we will be taking a long time in here. After we have breakfast I will go back to the dorm, to see how she's doing." Elena said.

"And until then she will be alone? No way. Not gonna happen." Stefan said and then yelled to the waiter. "Can you take care of this? Thanks." Stefan took off his apron and quickly started to run as he yelled. "Don't worry, Bekah! I'm coming for you."