57

Caroline was in the dorm room studying when she heard a knock on her door, so she got up from her desk and went to open the door.

"Oh my God!" She gasped.

"Hello, Love!" He said with a smirk.

"Klaus? You can now walk and move normally? What happened?"

"I had marked with the doctor for this morning to see if I was better or not, but because I didn't want you to get disappointed I decided to just tell Elijah."

"Disappointed?" Caroline asked confused.

"You know... hoping that I would no longer be unable to walk normal or to hug you... just so the doctor would say that it was needed for me to stay like I was for a little longer."

"What are you talking about? I wouldn't be disappointed. Only sad that you couldn't be back to paint as much as you used to because I know how passionate you are about that. I love you and that's why I'm dating you. You could have no arms or legs, it wouldn't change how I feel." Caroline said and Klaus kissed her.

"You make me so happy, Caroline Forbes." Klaus whispered once they broke the kiss.

"You make me really happy too, Niklaus Mikaelson." She whispered with a smile.

"Because I love you and I'm better I would like to ask you to an official first date. Tomorrow night." Klaus said.

"Already? Where are gonna go?"

"It's a dinner and that's all I will say about it. It will be a surprise."

"What? No! Don't you do this to me. I don't like to not know things." Caroline said.

"You're quite adorable when you pout."

"I'm not pouting." Caroline said, making Klaus smirk and give a peck on her nose, making her smile.

"Now, that I have both my arms working, may I hug you?" Klaus asked.

"Of course!" Caroline said with a smile and Klaus hugged her tightly, kissing having his arms wrapped around her, sure before they still could hug each other but he could only use one of his arms, making him miss having both his arms wrapped around her.

"I missed being like this with you, love." Klaus said softly, making her smile as she rest her forehead in his, enjoying the warmth of being so close with him.

"I missed it too." Caroline admitted and kissed him softly, but a soft kiss turned into a more passionate kiss.

Caroline's arms were at first wrapped around his neck but her hands traveled to his curly hair and grabbed it, making him groan as he pressed her against the wall, making her wrap her legs around his waist.

"Hey, Care!" Bonnie said as she opened the door, making Klaus let go of Caroline and take a step back and once Bonnie come inside and looked at them, she quickly felt guilty. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to interrupt. I can come back later."

"You weren't interrupting anything." Caroline said with a fake smile, trying to act cool.

"Really? Then Klaus decided to wear your lipstick just because and you have your hair messy simply because...?" Bonnie said, making Caroline blush.

"I'm gonna go. See ya later. I'm sure Kol will find a way to make this a reason for a party." Klaus said and Caroline nodded.

"Okay. Text me later. I love you." Caroline said with a smile.

"I love you too."

***

It was night and Kol made everyone reunite with him, after Stefan had ended his shift at the bar, then they all went to Klaus's room, Klaus questioned his brother to why not his brother's place since it was bigger and it was Kol's idea to celebrate but Kol gave as an excuse because it was all happening because they were celebrating Klaus being better.

"Okay guys! So I've brought something..." Kol said to everyone.

"Is it a karaoke machine?" Caroline quickly asked excited.

"No. It's a lie detector that it can tell us when someone is lying or being honest. We will use it to ask questions and if the person will not want to answer or the machine says it's a lie, that person will have to drink and then make a dare which will be made up by the person who made the question." Kol explained.

"Brother, you do know lie detectors aren't 100% effective, right?" Elijah asked.

"Why are you saying that? Afraid to get caught?" Kol asked.

"Who's gonna start?" Rebekah asked.

"Our dear Niklaus, since we are celebrating him being back on his two feet, literally." Kol joked, making Klaus roll his eyes.

"If we are celebrating me being better why does it feel like a punishment?" Klaus asked.

"Don't be like that, Nik." Rebekah said.

"My question for you is: Did you ever thought about being with Stefan?" Kol asked. "No judgment here, just curious to see how big is your bromance."

"No. Stefan is just a friend." Klaus said and the machine said what Klaus had said was true.

"Damn it!" Kol said.

"Do you truly love Caroline Forbes?" Bonnie asked because she was very protective of her best friend and wanted to make sure Klaus wouldn't hurt her.

"Yes. She's the most beautiful person I've seen. Inside and out." Klaus said, making Caroline blush as the machine said it was true.

After a few more questions it was time for Kol being in the hot chair, while Klaus who had drank a little bit too much went to seat next to Caroline and hugged her.

"I missed you so much, love."

"Who knew the lonely wolf would become a needy wolf." Kol mocked his brother.

"Fro everyone who is in here, who do you think it's the most attractive woman?" Stefan asked.

"Bonnie. She can drive a man insane!" Kol said, making Bonnie blush.

"I don't know what he is talking about. You are the most attractive woman in here, no in this town. No, in the country... No, in the universe." Klaus said to Caroline.

"What do you think about our brother Elijah?" Rebekah asked.

"He needs to smoke some weed!" Kol said, making everyone laugh except for Elijah.

AN: Hey guys! What did you think about this chapter. I know it's not great and I'm sorry for that. I got to a point in the chapter I wasn't sure what to write next because I know what I want to happen in the next chapter and so this chapter might have felt kinda "meh" and I'm sorry for that. Anyway, I hope you all stay safe. Love you!