48

Elena was in the hallway with Elijah, as he looked at the vending machine, trying to think of something that wasn't his brother being surrounded by machines just to help him live.

"Elijah, you don't need to keep everything inside. If you need to talk, I'm here."

"Thank you, Elena. But I don't wish to talk." Elijah said and walked away but Elena walked over to him, not giving up that fast.

"Alright, but if you ever need anything, I'm here for you."

(Gif made by -ELEJAH)

"You mean that?" Elijah asked.

"Of course." Elena said and Elijah grabbed her wrist and took her to a bathroom nearby, locking the door and before she could ask why he took her to a bathroom, he kissed her.

"Elijah... What are you doing?" Elena asked as Elijah started to kiss her neck.

"I want to escape this. I need my brain to shut off. I need..."

"... a distraction." Elena completed, making Elijah feel awful about what he just did because he never had any intention of using Elena like this.

"My apologies. I never had any intentions of... using you as a distraction. I don't know what came over me." Elijah whispered.

"You're vulnerable and you're trying to control your feelings. But you are human and you can't go through this alone. You need someone to help you. You can't be everyone's rock. Sometimes you need someone to be your rock." Elena whispered.

"Thank you for being so understanding." Elijah whispered and Elena nodded.

*Meanwhile*

Kol was seating in the waiting room with Bonnie next to him, he had his heard resting on her shoulder and she had her head slightly resting on his, while she ran her fingers through his hair up and down, caressing it, making him feel slightly better.

He moved his hand to her upper leg and started to caress it with his thumb, then he started to slowly moving his hand up and down, making her bite her lower lip.

"Thank you for being here..." Kol whispered and kissed her neck.

"Of course..." Bonnie whispered and Kol kept kissing her neck but she moved away, making him stop and look at her. "Kol, you're going through a lot, right now. This might feel good but you are vulnerable and it's best for nothing to happen."

"I'm sorry, you're right."

*Meanwhile*

Stefan found Rebekah making out with a male nurse, making him hurt and trying to leave as soon as he could but Rebekah went after him.