67

It was already night, Elena told Rebekah, Caroline and Bonnie about Elijah's letter asking her out and how she didn't know what to do but they all told her to go.

Because Elena didn't know where the dinner will be, she decided to go with a dress that won't be not too fancy but also not to casual, so she end3: up choosing a v-front strapless red dress.

"How do I look? Is it too simple?" Elena asked worried.

"You look great!" Bonnie said with a smile.

"It's perfect! We don't know where it is and that dress is not too fancy but also not too casual." Caroline said.

"Elena, my brother will love it. He won't be able to take his eyes off of you." Rebekah said.

"Thank you, girls." Elena said with a smile and took a deep breath to try to calm down her nerves. "I guess it's time for me to go."

"We will want all the details tomorrow!" Caroline said.

"Just have fun!" Bonnie said.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted in the beginning. Care and Nik made me see I was wrong for the way I acted. I truly hope it all goes perfectly." Rebekah said.

"Thank you, Bekah." Elena said and hugged Rebekah. "Okay. I'm gonna go now... Bye, girls."

"Yeah! Just go and get some then tell us how was it." Caroline smirked.

"Ewww! I don't want to even think about that. He is my brother." Rebekah said.

"Fine. Then tomorrow, she will tell us how was the date and then tell us about the other part of the date." Caroline said with a smirk, making Elena blush.

"See ya!" Elena said and left with a smile on her face.

Elena finally got to the spot Elijah said he would be waiting for her and saw him wearing a suit with tie and a pocket square.

"Elena... Wow! You look astonishing." Elijah said more to himself, making Elena blush.

"You look very elegant yourself." Elena said with a smile.

"I have to admit... I didn't know if you would actually come." Elijah admitted, not enjoying to be so vulnerable because it was out off his comfort zone, although he was able to be vulnerable around Elena.

" Elijah admitted, not enjoying to be so vulnerable because it was out off his comfort zone, although he was able to be vulnerable around Elena