5

Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and Rebekah were now in the garden of the university, enjoying the warm and sunny day while talking about the events of the previous night

"One night was enough for me to see that frat boys are not my thing." Caroline said.

"I heard you come to our dorm room just this morning." Bonnie whispered with a confused look.

"Wow! Someone had fun right on their first night." Rebekah smirked.

"It wasn't like that. I drank a bit too much and this guy, who I was talking with, took me to his dorm room so I would stay the night, as in just sleeping. It was not a big deal." Caroline said, blushing.

"Then why are you blushing?" Rebekah asked.

"Shut up! I am not." Caroline said embarrassed and covered her cheeks with her hands.

"Tell us about him." Elena said.

"Before you all start to imagine me in a serious relationship with this guy, I should tell you, I am done with serious relationships. College is the time to have fun and make bad decisions about boys. Besides, he seemed the type of guy who has trust issues..." Caroline said.

"Who said about having a serious relationship with him? Now, tell us more about him." Rebekah said.

"Okay... he has this cute curly and dirty-blonde hair, he has blue eyes, he has this mystery guy vibe and he has this amazing British Accent." Caroline smiled just by thinking about him.

"Don't talk to me about British guys." Bonnie mumbled.

"Why?" Caroline asked confused.

"When we were at the party, this British guy come talk to me, asking me to settle a dispute he was having with his buddies about if British guys are better kissers than Americans." Bonnie said, rolling her eyes.

"And are they?" Caroline asked, making the girls look at her, so she said. "Pff! Like you girls don't wanna know."

"I didn't kiss him. I was perplexed that he actually thought that line would work." Bonnie said. "And Elena... what about you? I kinda lost you in the middle of the party."

"Yeah... I was about to leave but then I ended up talking with this guy..."

"This guy, huh?" Rebekah smirked.

"What happened?"

"How hot is he? From cute to hotter than the sun and you think your eye bowls will explode from his hotness." Caroline said.

"Caroline..." Elena whispered, blushing.

"That's a confirmation about him being really hot!" Caroline smiled and Elena blushed even more.

"Like I was saying... he was nice and we ended up talking about small things that we found out we had in common, then we went inside when the night was getting cold, and we ended up falling asleep in a couch so this morning, when we woke up, he took me to my dorm room and we exchanged phone numbers."