49

It was morning and the Mikaelsons, as well Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Stefan were sleeping in the waiting room, when a doctor called them.

"What is it?" Mikael asked.

"Any news?" Esther asked.

"How is my brother?" Elijah asked.

"Is he feeling better?" Kol asked.

"Did he wake up?" Rebekah asked.

"Everyone, let the doctor speak." Mikael said.

"Thank you, Mr. Mikaelson. I have good news. Niklaus woke up this morning and is asking to see Rebekah. His vitals are good and he is no longer needing of the machines he used when he was unconscious. He is feeling a bit dizzy, which is normal because of the things we had to give him to make the exams and to help him get better. Rebekah, if you'd like, you can go see him, now." The doctor said and Rebekah quickly went to see her brother.

"Nik!" Rebekah said when opened the door and saw her brother, no longer with tubes and other machines.

"Rebekah... are you okay? The last thing I remember is of you almost getting run over and..."

"And you pushed me away to save my life. You could've die. I can't believe you did that. Even after I was a bitch when I found out about you and Caroline. I don't know how you were able to do that after the way I acted."

"Bekah, you are my sister. I love you. In the moment I saw you in danger, all I could think about was how to help you." Klaus admitted.

"Does this mean that... you can forgive me for being a total bitch?"

"Of course. You're my sister. I was really mad at you. But this just made me see that in the end, you're my sister and I will always love you, no matter what." Klaus admitted, finally being able to truly forgive her.

"Thank you. And I really hope you and Care can find a way to each other." Rebekah said. "You two make a cute couple."

"Thank you, sister

"Thank you, sister." Klaus whispered, then asked. "Did you gave me this bracelet?"

"No. That's Caroline's." Rebekah said. "She is also here. These last few days we were all here, waiting for you to stop being stubborn and decide to wake up."

"We?" Klaus asked confused.

"Yes. Me, our brothers, our parents, Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and Stefan." Rebekah said.

After they had some small talk to know what was going on while he was unconscious, Rebekah left and told Caroline that Klaus wanted to see her.

Caroline went to see Klaus and when opened the door, ran to his side of the bed and hugged him.

"You scared me so much!" Caroline whispered as he hugged him, then she broke the hug and punch him. "Don't you dare do something like this again." Caroline hugged him again and whispered. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Were you really that worried about me?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. Lately I've been noticing you hanging out with some guys and..."

"It was me just trying to not think about you." Caroline whispered. "And we never did it, if that's what you were wondering."

"I wasn't but I can't deny that it makes me happy." Klaus said with a smirk, making Caroline roll her eyes but still smile.

"I missed you so much, Nik..." Caroline whispered.

"You just called me Nik..." Klaus whispered.

" Klaus whispered

"Yeah... I know I wasn't easy on you but... I just needed to know you were the guy I fall for and not someone else... I was afraid I had fallen in love with a facade of you... but with what happened I can see that I really fall for the real Nik. I'm sorry... I was scared. I was afraid you would be like..."

"Like what?"

"Doesn't matter." Caroline said with a smile. "I'm just happy you're alright. And I just want you to know that I really like you. I never felt the way you make me feel. You make me happy and feel free to be myself. You dare me to be the best I can be and to do reckless things. I really really like you. And if you think there's no chance for us to be together in the future, I'll understand. I just hope I can keep being part of your life."

"Love, what makes you think I don't want you in my life. You made me feel alive again. You made me believe in love again. You made me want to be my best self." Klaus whispered and Caroline kissed him passionately.

"Does this mean that we are dating?"

"If you still want to be my girlfriend..."

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend." Caroline smiled and kissed him passionately.

" Caroline smiled and kissed him passionately

AN: Hey guys! As some of you might know. This week I go back to classes in my university and I will also start my internship. I'm very excited. But this will also leave less time for me to write and to think about things that might happen so... I just wanna tell you that I'm not sure how things will go from now on. I do enjoy writing and making gifs but... I'll be more busy than ever so I don't know if I'll be able to keep updating every week or not. And I love to hear from you so feel free to send me your suggestions. Love you guys!