34

"Caroline is not like any other girl. She's special. And we like each other."

"Really? So you think Caroline is perfect for you, right?" Rebekah asked and Klaus nodded. "Well, do you know what was one of the first things she told me when we met?"

"No. But I'm pretty sure you're gonna tell me." Klaus said with a forced smile, hating the way things were going.

"She told me that now that she was in college, she wanted to make bad decisions about boys and have fun. For her commitment was the last thing she wanted."

"So...?" Klaus asked, trying to act like it didn't bother him that Caroline had said those things.

"So... maybe this is her making bad decisions about boys. Maybe she enjoys your lonely wolf act and after having some fun, she will leave and make bad decisions about other guys." Rebekah said.

"It's not like that. Yes, I come to college with the idea of having fun... But then things changed. I never planned this. If I was just looking for a guy to hook up with, I would choose someone who wasn't my friend's brother." Caroline said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know if I can be okay with this. Nik, you are my brother, and I love you... I can't stand even the thought of you getting hurt again. And Care, you're a good friend but... I mean, can you even tell me that you are not going to end up hurting each other? I mean, Nik, you are such a possessive and jealous guy. How do I know you are also not with Care just to get once for all over with Camille? And Care, how do I know that what you feel for my brother is not just attraction. You did told me once that you had a thing for mysterious older guys... what if this is just a crush? I don't want to see any of you getting hurt."

"We can't promise you this will not end badly but we do like each other, Bekah

"We can't promise you this will not end badly but we do like each other, Bekah." Caroline said. "And what I feel for your brother is more than just attraction... I mean, I tried to deny it and I tried to fight it but... I can't. When I'm with him, I feel nervous but also safe, I feel that I can talk with him about whatever it is that I have on my mind, I feel cared for."

Klaus couldn't help but smile at what Caroline was saying, he was happy that he was the one who made her feel like that.

"Sister, I can't tell you this is going to work but... I do know that I'm over Camille. Caroline is the only woman who I think about and who I want to talk with and listen to. Do I feel attracted to her? Obviously. I mean, just look at her... She's a master piece. But I don't like her just because of her beauty. I like her because she's also smart and funny and because she is honest and loving. She's incredible."

"Why did you come to talk with me? You clearly are already screwing each other." Rebekah said.

"Rebekah, I don't admit you talk like that with Caroline." Klaus said angry with the way Rebekah was acting towards Caroline.

"Wow! Is she that good in bed that is already putting you against your own sister?" Rebekah asked angry.

"Rebekah, if you say one more thing that implies Caroline is a bad person, I will..."