9

Caroline woke up once again in Klaus's dorm room. She had no idea how this happened again. They only knew each other for two days and in those two nights they ended up in his bed falling asleep and cuddling. And, no matter how odd it sounded, she actually enjoyed cuddling with this guy she has only met two days ago.

"Good morning, Love." Klaus whispered in a lower voice which Caroline found oddly sexy.

"Good morning! I'm sorry for falling asleep in here again." Caroline whispered, blushing.

"It's okay." Klaus whispered, trying to act cool when in fact he actually enjoyed being around Caroline and these last two nights were the nights he was able to truly rest and he hasn't been able to really rest for a year.

"Oh my God!" Caroline whispered to herself, then looked at Klaus. "What time is it? I can't be late to my first class."

"It's still 7 am." Klaus whispered.

"Oh... Good. Well, I won't bother you anymore. I should get going. I need to get changed and prepare stuff." Caroline whispered as she got up and put on her shoes.

Caroline was about to leave the dorm room when she felt Klaus grabbing her wrist, making her turn around to face him.

"I just... I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed spending time with you. I haven't had that much fun in a long time." Klaus whispered, as he hold her hand, caressing the back of it with his thumb, as she felt lost in his deep blue eyes.

" Klaus whispered, as he hold her hand, caressing the back of it with his thumb, as she felt lost in his deep blue eyes

"... I had a really great time too." Caroline whispered, trying to act cool, then she gave him a peck on the cheek and left, leaving Klaus smirking like a fool to himself.

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah woke up with two strong arms wrapped around her, once she opened her eyes and lift her head, she saw Stefan, making her remember the events of the previous night.

Nothing happened between them, they spend the night flirting and talking, he was going to close the bar and take her to her dorm room but she suggested them to stay a bit longer to talk.

They eventually fall asleep in one of the couches of the bar and because of the couch being small, Rebekah ended up on top of Stefan, making him wrap his arms around her waist.