24

After dinner Rebekah decided to go talk with Elijah, Klaus and Kol in private, so she took them to Klaus's dorm room.

"What is it, sister? Are you feeling alright?" Elijah asked.

"I'm fine. No need to treat me like a child." Rebekah said.

"Today you went to the hospital because you drank without eating anything." Klaus pointed out, making Rebekah roll her eyes.

"And what was so important that you took us here, leaving Bonnie and the other girls all alone with that Stefan guy who wears way too much gel?" Kol asked.

"I wanted to talk with you about... how close you are with my friends."

"I never get in your business why do you need to get in mine?" Kol asked

"Are you serious? You are always in my business and mocking me about the guys I like."

"Whatever." Kol shrugged.

"What is it?" Elijah asked.

"I... I know I haven't been very supportive of you becoming close to my friends but that's only because I don't want anyone to get hurt. Today, when you were in the hospital... They seem to be able to stop going crazy, so... maybe I'll step back and let you be friends but if any of you hurts my friends, I will spread around the university photos of you when were kids and mom made you put on in those embarrassing sailor costumes."

"You wouldn't dare!" Kol said.

"Do you want to take that bet?" Rebekah asked with a smirk.

"We don't have any intention of hurting your friends." Elijah said calmly.

"Great. But to be clear. If you decide to become more than friends with them, you need to make sure they are happy and feel prioritized." Rebekah said and gave a look to Elijah. "They can't be just girls to have fun with. If you don't want anything serious then forget it." Rebekah said and gave a look to Kol, then looked at Klaus and said. "And you better not be a jerk by pushing them away just because you're afraid of getting your feelings hurt."