15

It's been a week since Caroline started to plan the fundraiser with her project group.

They ended up talking with the manager of the scull to let them use the bar as the place that would hold on the fundraiser. The food would be made by the people who worked at the bar, and there would be an open bar.

Tonight would be the auction that Caroline and her group so careful prepared.

Caroline was already dressed for the auction. She curled her hair, with one side of her hair strapped with a Bobby pin, a soft pink lipstick and some natural makeup. She picked out a pleated strapless dress, that had an exquisite heart-shaped neckline, layered and pleated A-line skirt and a matching skinny belt, which was a small detail that bring the entire dress nicely done, then with a small white jacket and some heals.

 She picked out a pleated strapless dress, that had an exquisite heart-shaped neckline, layered and pleated A-line skirt and a matching skinny belt, which was a small detail that bring the entire dress nicely done, then with a small white jacket a...

Caroline was very nervous so she focused on things to do until the auction would start.

***

Caroline was making sure everything was perfect when someone appeared behind her.

"Good evening, love!" He whispered to her ear, making her turn around to see Klaus in a suit.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting you to be here so early." Caroline whispered.

"I wanted to come here early to see how you were doing."

"Do you want me to lie to you?" Caroline asked with a nervous smile, so Klaus took her to the bathroom.

"Love, talk to me." Klaus whispered once they got to the bathroom.

"I'm so nervous, Klaus. What if everything goes wrong and I can't do anything and this won't be for me."

"Love, you want to do this. You will do this. And you will be able to face whatever things that may happen. But I've seen how you planned this and I'm sure things will go perfectly."

"Shhh! Don't say that. We can't ever celebrate too much for something that still hasn't happen." Caroline whispered.

"Love..." Klaus whispered, cupping her cheeks, making her look deeply into his blue eyes. "You will be able to handle whatever might happen. You can do this."

"You really think so?" Caroline whispered.

"I know so." Klaus whispered and gave a peck on her forehead, making her close her eyes and smile while feeling his small but incredibly sweet gesture.

" Klaus whispered and gave a peck on her forehead, making her close her eyes and smile while feeling his small but incredibly sweet gesture