28

Caroline went to her dorm room and was freaking out about the amazing kiss she just had with Klaus and how that shouldn't have had happened because of the girl code.

Bonnie was sleeping so Caroline woke her up because she had to talk with someone about what just happened.

"Come on! Wake up! I need to talk with you."

"Care? What is going on? It's weekend and very early in the morning..." Bonnie said with a sleepy voice, looking at the clock.

"Something happened and I need to talk with someone about it. Who better than my best friend? But you need to keep it a secret. Can you do that? Can you keep it a secret? Please tell me that you can keep it a secret." Caroline said very stressed.

"Okay, Care... just... try to calm down and tell me what happened."

"I kissed Klaus, Bekah's brother

"I kissed Klaus, Bekah's brother. And the worst part is that I like it. I mean it was like the world and time stopped and it was just the two of us... No one ever kissed me the way Klaus did but... he is Bekah's brother and she made it clear that we can't date her brothers. Yet I still kissed Klaus, that Greek God! Oh my God! I'm a horrible person! I'm a terrible person." Caroline said and Bonnie stayed silent because she was still processing all the information, so Caroline tried to comfort herself. "No, you're not Care. I still love you, Care. You will always be my best friend."

Oh my heart, stay out of my head
My head, get out of my heart
Oh my heart, stay out of my head
My head, get out of my heart

"Of course you're still my best friend." Bonnie said and made Caroline seat on her bed and talk more calmly.

"I don't know what to do Bonnie. On one hand, I know that should have never happened and that my friendship with Rebekah is way more important than being with some random guy... but on the other hand, I don't see Klaus as a random guy and, truth be told, he isn't just an amazing kisser, he is also someone I like to spend time with and he is the first guy I feel like is truly listening to me and... I don't know what to do, Bonnie." Caroline said.

Oh, I wanna take it slow
But you know how this goes
When you walked in the room
My heart went boom
My head said uh-oh

"Care, why don't you try to talk with Bekah about this?"

"No. I can't. When I made that auction for the arts, Bekah caught me talking with Klaus and told me how she doesn't want me to be with her brother and I can see that if she finds out Klaus and I kissed, then I would not only hurt my friendship with Rebekah but I would also make Klaus get in troubles with his sister... and I don't want that." Caroline said.

" Caroline said