Chapter 41

"Well, she is a Goddess after all. She can be great at anything but there's only one thing that she likes to do the most. She often do that with her twin brother. It was hunting in the wild. Every night." Pagk-kwento niya.

"She's amazing. She's one of my favorite though."

"Am I one of them?" He said na may mapaglarong ngiti pa sa kaniyang labi.

Bwiset 'to ah. Kung makaasta kala mo, okay na 'ko. Eh hindi pa 'ko nakaka-move on sa nangyari kanina! I was still trying to absorb everything. Kahit ang naging argument namin kanina.

Nandito kami ngayon sa Classroom, the teacher left for a Faculty Meeting at may binilin lang ito na Activity. Luckily, mabilis naming natapos ni Zeal 'yon. Nagpaturo pa ang mokong sa 'kin. Ang lakas makapag-yabang na kesyo madali raw siyang matuto eh nahirapan nga akong turuan siya.

"No. But Psyche is. She's a legend though."

Napasimangot naman siya.

"Vain."

"What? Bakit naman naging Vain 'yon? What's the connection?"

"Wala lang." He said and shrugged his shoulders kaya hindi ko na lang din masyadong inisip pa. Ang dami na masyadong gumugulo sa utak ko ngayon. Ayaw ko namang dagdagan pa ito. Baka mamaya niyan ay mabaliw na talaga ako ng tuluyan kapag hindi ko na nakayanan.

"So, continue about the story. I got hooked with it."

"Oh. That. Well, the story was kind of true. The synopsis was almost accurate but if you have really read the story, some of the details are not quite true. Of course. The author has to change some things in order for it to be more Dramatical but it also made the story less realistic. There were too much changes and revisions. It has actually lost its true essence. You know what? Their love story wasn't really popular to humans but it was actually considered as the Epitome of an Amazing Love."

"I think their story was interesting. It would be great to meet her though."

"She'd think the same towards you too. Don't worry, you'll meet her soon."

"Wow. Really? I wasn't expecting you to take it seriously though, but it would be great. Thank you."

"No problem."

I think it would be great. I-I just can't believe it though.

"Pass your papers na lang daw sa table pag tapos na then pwede na umuwi." Anunsyo ng kakapasok lang na kakalse naming babae. I think her name was Beatriz if I'm not mistaken. Well, sa subject lang naman na ito kami magkaklase eh so I couldn't really remember her that well.

Sabay kaming tumayo ni Zeal at ipinasa ang mga papel namin sa table saka umalis.

"Shall we wait for Sav?" Tanong niya sa 'kin habang naglalakad sa hallway.

"I don't know. Wala naman siyang sinabi sa 'kin--"

"Sav, wait!" Rinig kong tawag ng isang pamilyar na boses kay Sav.

I saw Sav walking towards our direction and what was more shocking? Was the fact that it was Christian who was calling her kanina pa at hindi man lang ito pinapansin ni Sav.

"Saveans!" Muling tawag nito sa aking kaibigan.

Inis na hinarap siya ni Sav saka sinigawan.

"What!? Pwede ba Chrsitian? Ang tigas ng ulo mo. Sinabi ko na nga na ayos lang. You don't have to feel burdened or guilty about it."

Lumapit naman kami sa kinaroroonan nila. Uh, anong meron dito?

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

I heard Sav sighed.

"Nothing really. I told Christian here that there's nothing to worry about what just happened earlier at the Canteen. He didn't mean it, I know, and I am not that Shallow minded to get angry just because of some accident. But he was just too eager to try making up to me though it wasn't really necessary." She said and rolled her eyes.

Woah. This is something new. Si Sav? Sinusungitan si Christian? She's obviously bitter!

"Well, I don't mean to intervene here but why won't you just let Chrsitian do what he wants. Besides, making up to the mistakes you commit was never wrong right?" I suggested. I saw Zeal smirked. Ooh. Now he's also thinking What I am thinking.

She looked at me with disbelief.

Trust me my dear Best Friend, you will thank me for this.

Pinanliitan ko siya ng mata saka kinindatan na mas lalo lang niyang ikinairita.

This is fun. I never thought pissing the great Saveans would be this fun!

"I will sue you for this." bulong sa akin ni Sav pero hindi ko iyon pinansin.

"What were you planning Christian?" I asked while smiling.

"I was just planning to treat her. You know? Para hindi na siya magsungit."

"Oh. Sounds like a plan indeed. You go ahead. Take her with you. But you have to take care of her a'right?"

"No problem."

"That's good. And Sav? You owe me some explanations tomorrow. But for now, you need to enjoy your date first."

"What!? What date!? No. No freaking way!"

Umiling ako sa kaniya saka tinulak siya palapit kay Christian.

"Bye. Take care and enjoy!"

She looked at Christian with sharp glares.

"I am just doing this because of my best friend. Okay? Don't get the wrong idea. Let's go." Sabi niya saka tumalikod na.

"You know you're only making Sav feel worse right?" Tanong sa akin ni Zeal nang nakangiti.

"Nah. I know she'll thank me someday."

He shook his head at nag-aya ng umuwi.

Dumiretso agad ako sa kwarto ko nang makarating kami agad sa Bahay.

Kakagaling lang pala dito nina Mommy at Kuya. May kinuha lang raw sila na ilang mga papeles dito sa opisina ni Mommy and then left again for Bangkok eventually. I got used to it na rin naman. I grew up like this. This set up isn't new to me now. May ilang instances pa na mag-isa akong magc-celebrate sa mga special occasions. It was hard at first and I was having a hard time adjusting to the situation but good thing Sav and her family was there. They gave me a family. They became my Second Family.

"What are you thinking?"

"Just family stuffs. Teka nga, napapansin kong masyado ka ng abuso ah. Bakit dito ka pa rin nakikitulog?"

"Of course I had to stay because I need to protect you."

"From what?"

"From anything. Lalo na ngayon at sunod-sunod ang mga masamang nangyayari sa 'yo."

"You're just being paranoid." I said at inirapan siya.