Prologue

It has been years, years since you left.

Everything is changed, like our restless heart, covered up by snow, now sun no more shine.

Life is freezing under the cold white flakes.

Hearts are changing, priorities are changed.

You forget me but the scar never healed.

The sign of our love still shine in the rudeness of Him! Why did you become so cold to freeze the sign of our love?

I can't stand this coldness you know, yes you know, I need the warmth of your arms. I need the warmth of our candle, that candle of our love which had stood the cold hurricane of life but died, by a tiny spark!

Please come back for us come back before this flickering hope get kill mercilessly.

I want you... We want you Arnav!

Please agree now and come back home. Your family needs you, your Arav needs you, your Khushi needs you!

Khushi watched as the page flew in air and against the moon, it flew away somewhere far. The cold wind trembled her body but she stood unaffected in a soft shivering gown. Her eyes trailing over the disappearing flying paper.

It flew and flew, trembling and shivering, through the cold wind until a cold hand pulled it from the cold wind into a dark sky.

He scanned the written words with his sharp eyes and stopped at two names, his eyes shone with a fire and a malicious smile spread over his face. The page burned in his hands with a bright fire.

"Arav and Khushi.. wait till dark moon for your end..." He gritted "...of wait!" His evil laugh echoed in the dark night

Khushi closed her eyes with a jerk of sudden chill running down her spine.