Last Chapter - Final Showdown

Tears flowing down her cheeks tried to find the reason to stop but his eyes veiled by darkness only increased the flow. Her lips quivered unable to question the betrayal second time by a guy to whom she had given her heart without question. What was in him that kept her attached to him? What was it that never let her believe his betrayal even when his own eyes and lips shout the bitter reality? Why was she so helpless in matter involving him?

"You should leave" Armaan spoke in calculated voice

She watched his expressionless face with a disbelief and pain. The casualness in his voice stabbed her already broken heart. She felt too weak to even question the man who betrayed her twice.

Her eyes fell behind him and the truth pierced her even more sharply. The painful betrayed faces of her parents caged there looking at her with questions burdened her conscience with guilt.

She hid so much from her parents just for this guy who was planing to betray her at every step.

She never felt so broken as at that moment and there was no strength left to hide her broken form at that moment.

"Why?" turning to Armaan, she whispered with pain seeping in her voice

"You know why. " Armaan said arrogantly "now move. I'm talking here."

Stifling the sobs, she gazed him without moving. Her brain froze in pain and her body went numb. To accept this betrayal was as hard as to stop her breathing. What went wrong? No actually what was so wrong to force him choose the path he chose?

Piya watched with dumb shock as her sister stood broken and torn. She couldn't bring herself to go and protect her heartbroken sister standing in the center of danger. She never saw such a state of her sister and she had no idea how to handle the situation anymore. If she went to protect her sister, she would be giving up her position to fight Demonio but if she wouldn't go then she would be giving up on her sister.

"Piya, go!" Abhay's voice hissed in her mind for second time bringing her back to senses

"Huh?"

"Go and save Mahira" Abhay's voice came urgently, once again ordering her to save her sister

It was her cue to rush in and save her sister but instead she stood frozen where she was. Abhay had already shown her the path but her mind wasn't ready to walk on it.

It was something loving and caring Piya would've chose. But tonight she did something unexpected. Something she never did before. Instead of helping her sister, choosing emotions over her mind, she chose to fight the battle taking her sister's situation as a bait.

"Piya go" Abhay's voice was harsher this time

She took a deep breath.

It was either going to be the most sensible or the worst decision of her life.

"Follow me, Arav." Piya said quietly ignoring her heart and Abhay's commands

She ran across the dark sides of room to reach the balcony. Sneaking inside, she killed the first guy who guard the entrance, so silently that no one noticed their companion missing.

Right by her side, Arav killed the second guard and both entered the half dark and half lit chamber which was once a terrace. They hid themselves in the veil of darkness ruling in the corners.

"What are you doing, Piya?" Abhay asked, confusion and concern laced in his voice

Piya had no answer so she opted to focus on fighting rather than defending her actions.

Gesturing the directions to Arav, she herself walked in opposite side, sticking closely to the wall so not to be seen. Using stunned beam she killed two more men.