Chapter 8 - Peace after storm

Uneasiness creeped inside her. She started to feel dizzy. Something cold pressed in her mind. Someone was entering her mind, someone wanted to say something to her but she blocked them away, she wasn't in mood.

It must be Arav wanting to scold me, she thought.

The uneasiness never went. She decided to stop the car but when she pushed on brakes, car didn't stop. She frowned and applied breaks again but nothing worked. She looked towards road and gasped as her eyes fall on blurred cliff end. She reversed the car and started to drove it maniacally, she didn't know where she was going, her vision was blurred.

Piya felt a jerk, with her hazy mind, she believed she had hit something, she waited for her head to hit the car or something to injure her but instead she felt something cold touching her bare arm and it made her shivered. She could feel someone pulling her and then she hit on something.

It isn't something painful, Piya thought with her closed eyes. She squeezed her eyes in confusion. She tried to recognise the touch and realized she had hit on someone's chest and that she was in someone's arms that too.. a guy.

He isn't Arav, father or anyone from family, Piya calculated in her mind.

She opened her eyes slowly and her eyes met with grey eyes that stopped her heart, they had so much in them that she couldn't understand but they captivated her.

Piya jerked into reality as she was made to stand on her feet. She saw her car crashed into tree and then raised her eyes towards her savior. She gasped for breath as she looked at the guy who saved her, till now she was lost in his eyes only but now seeing him made her breathless because he was immensely handsome.

She noticed his light brown hair, smooth and soft, making a nice pair with his snowy white face and the innocence that he reflected she didn't see in anyone. He was strikingly handsome and looked so young and innocent that she felt she had fallen in love with him in first sight.

He is so inhumanly handsome, Piya thought.

Piya came out of her thoughts and observation as she saw he had turned his back to her and was going away. She composed herself quickly and ran to him.

"Hey where are you going? Stop, please. You can't go leaving me, you can't leave me.." Piya said quickly

She saw he had stopped but had narrowed his eyes and that's when she realized what rubbish she was talking.

"Alright, you saved me, now please do another favor on me. My car is all wrecked and I can't go home so can you please drop me home?" Piya asked in a hope to spend sometime with him or else who need lift? Not Azaad family, at least.

Piya smiled inwardly as she saw him sighing. She thought she won the round until she heard him.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you anymore." He said softly and Piya thought his voice was soothing and magical dripping with innocence that made her forget everything

Piya felt helpless seeing him going away. She desperately wanted to talk to him at least for a minute but he was in a mood to go away from her.

"At least, listen to me once, we need to talk. You can't go like this" Piya said desperately without realising what she was saying, it wasn't until she saw him stopping and rolling his eyes at her that she realised she was behaving like foolish girls

"Oh, I mean let me thank you at least. After all you saved my life" Piya grinned

He didn't say anything and stood still, allowing her to say whatever she wanted to.