Chapter 32 - Losing Reality || Part 1||

Arav turned to Mahira and they shared a bewildered look before turning back to Ansh and Arushi.

"Are you guys sure?" Arav asked

"Hundred percent" Arushi replied with certainty

"We can take you there." Ansh said "She must be still there with that guy"

Arav nodded. He gave another look to Mahira and she nodded. From the time Abhay entered in Piya's life, she had changed a lot. Last night was just too much. Now, if she was seen with some guy probably Abhay then surely there's something fishy in whole matter. Piya was angry from Abhay then what happened suddenly?

Anxious for their little sister, Arav and Mahira decided to go with Khanna siblings wherever they saw Piya.

"Let's go" Arav said eyeing the time on watch that displayed eight at night

Ansh and Arushi led the way while Mahira and Arav followed them, lost in their own thoughts.

If they are right, Arav concluded, Abhay can be the reason for Piya change of behaviour. Who knows how much dangerous he is? But then Piya is not new to magic either then what's the matter with her absence of presence in home and her detachment with us?

Arav knew one thing. He had to know the problem nagging his baby sister. They had enough of fights, he need them together once again. Just like they were before the Raichands and so called Love upset their relationship.

For sorting it out with Piya, he had to go to the place where Ansh and Arushi saw her a minute before.

Arav felt a nagging sensation in his mind. Something is off!

Is it another premonition? Arav thought. He had spent his life blocking away the powers but whenever something drastically wrong was meant to happen, Piya accident for instance, the power would just try to force the premonition in his mind, causing disturbance in his head due to the repulsion between the forceful premonition and anti-power barrier.

It seemed another of such feeling. Maybe something was going to happen. Something really wrong.

Arav was ready to break his barrier himself, to see whatever his power was warning about but was distracted.

"I think we should teleport" Ansh said turning to Arav breaking his thoughts

Arav nodded wanting to reach Piya as soon as possible.

"You need to suppress your powers so our auras match for the teleportation to work." Arushi said

"Why?" Arav was confused.

He looked at Mahira for answers but she seemed confused herself.

"I don't think it work that way, Arushi" Mahira said

"Our powers are weak compared to yours so we can't teleport you there with the type of strong aura you have. It will not let our powers work on you." Arushi explained understanding their confusion

"Didn't you read about condition of matching frequency?" Ansh was confused at their question

Arav looked at Mahira with question. He had no idea about powers. Only Mahira could answer it.

"Maybe!" Mahira shrugged

"So how should we match our.. ah..  frequency?" Arav asked grimacing, not liking it a bit the way things were going

The sensation in his head was persistent. He had no idea on which thing to concentrate first. All this talk about power and the thing in his head was irritating him. Maybe he could never like so called powers.