Chapter 22 - Seeding Differences

Tanushree anbolkar, the bimbo of college. She could never live without boys trailing behind her. Last time, she lost her chance on Armaan. Now, coming in college after an interval, courtesy to Priya Azaad, she knew why it happened.

Bloody Azaads..... T gritted. One made her house prison and the other took away her boy. But that wasn't issue anymore, she got a new toy.

T smirked watching the new boy in college. She opened her hair and walked towards him, seductively.

Abhay looked on startled as the girl stood on his way. He didn't see her in his stay in college. He couldn't be mistaken on this point after all he had sharp memory on that point. Sharper than anyone else.

He tried to move from side without giving damn to her swaying moves but damn the girl, she stood in his way once again. Abhay rolled his eyes.

"Hello handsome" she said

"Am T...." She bated her eyelashes

Abhay tried to get away from T but she was too clingy. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to shout even when she was getting on his nerves. He might lose control and that he could never afford in between the whole college.

"Move.." Abhay said in strong voice

"Why so rush?" T said not caring for his irritated looks

He tried to move away pulling her on side but she instead held his hand. He looked at her gritting.

"What's your problem?"

T smiled holding his hand that he pulled out from her grip harshly.

"Nothing much.... I was saying just...." T started with her moves

Abhay fisted his hand. He thought to let her say whatever she wanted so he could simply move out.

Just don't react, Abhay reminded himself desperately knowing well he might do something worse when in anger or frustration. Silence was his only fine weapon in any dire situation.

T kept on clinging on him in effort to seduce him but it was irritating him to no extent.

Armaan watched the scene with narrowed eyes. That might be his chance to play his card. A smile lifted his lips.

Oh little brother, how many times I told you this silence will cost you badly... Armaan smirked.

He turned around, running his eyes all around. He had to made a quick move so not to lose the chance.

Oh there was his prey...

Armaan stood beside Arav. Starting with casual talks he stopped after a moment.

"Arav... Isn't that Abhay? Piya's new friend?" Armaan said to Arav pointing towards Abhay

Arav at once was attentive on hearing 'Piya's new friend'. He didn't remember Piya saying anything about him from quite some time. Anyway, he looked towards Abhay.

"I told her this guy isn't nice but she won't listen and said he's my friend." Armaan mumbled gaining Arav's attention who turned to him sharply

"Her friend? What?" Arav asked him

"She befriend him the other day." Armaan said

"But look at him. It seems like he is enjoying that nasty girl's moves..." Armaan said with disgust

Arav watched Abhay standing quietly as T do her cheap tactics. Armaan words sank in his heart.

He was confused on why Piya never told him about the guy. Yes she said some stuff regarding him long back but she never said that they were friends even he too didn't see her near him.