Epilogue - The END? ||Part 2||

Kids were gathered in circle. Laughing and giggling. A broad smile of anticipation came on his face as he watched them. A hope to befriend them excited his little heart.

His happiness made him rush towards them.

They looked at him like he was a queer animal. His smile faded in confusion. They looked at each other and smiled gesturing something. Anyhow, seeing them smiling, he too smiled happily. Maybe they could be friend.

But then, It happened suddenly. He was shocked and confused and hurt. He was on ground with his hands balancing him from hurting his head. He looked at them feeling hurt and insulted. They were laughing at him. His eyes filled up as they left laughing at him after pushing him.

What was his fault? He just wanted friendship. A friend to laugh with, like his brother has friends and he laugh and play with them.

But he was alone once again. Alone and humiliated.

Maybe he could never befriend anyone. Maybe no one liked him. Maybe no one wants a friend who don't know jokes.

He wiped his tears and looked on feeling the loneliness creeping in him. He turned around and his five years old figure walked to an isolated garden. He sat in a lonely corner and hugged his knees looking at nothing in particular.

The garden faded, now his nine year old form was looking at his brother laughing and enjoying. He smiled, too, seeing the happiness on his beloved brother face. He peeked beside him wanting to know what was so enjoyable.

His eyes widened, hearing the conversation. He looked at his brother with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Armie, we will marry together." He said so happy at the idea "it will be so fun, no? We will have anniversaries together and lot of more fun."

He grinned at his brother.

His brother laughed at him making him frown.

"You are such a stupid! I won't marry the day you will. C'mon who'll prepare for my marriage if you too will be getting married the same day? And then the fight of who's choice in preparation" his brother answered

"I'll manage" he grimaced not liking his brother disagreeing with him

"Forget it!" His brother laughed it off and walked away

He felt bad. He was sure, his brother must've thought that he was joking but he was not. It hurt him for being misunderstood and laughed.

But then he shrugged knowing how much his brother love him even when deep down he knew it was lack of understanding not love which hurt.

He smiled instead and sneaked in the abandoned garden, strolling on the wet grass with bare foot and enjoying the night breeze.

The night sky faded and his seventeen year old figure was in the middle of wilderness filled with darkness. There were trees all around him and he was alone as usual. He was walking aimlessly, enjoying the breeze cooling him. Still, there was a dull pain in his heart.

Loneliness was pricking him even when he was enjoying his little adventure in the forest with cool breeze and cloudy sky.

If only Armie would've come with me, he thought, it would've been so fun.

He sighed and smiled lightly.

But then he doesn't like silence, he thought shaking his head with a smile.