Chapter 6 - Warning

Zoya elbowed Asad and gestured towards Khushi. They turned their head towards Rishab and Madhu who seemed confused and lost too.

Arav was unaware of the silent gestures between them. He was looking at his plate and was trying to look serious about breakfast than anything else.

Piya and Mahira were feeling too lazy to look around and observe the situation. They were just trying to finish their breakfast somehow.

Khushi, the centre of attraction of AsYa and RishBala, was lost. She was in some other world. Spoon was sleeping in her hands and her gaze was resting on plate but was far from it. She was thinking about last night. She wasn't able to shook off the uneasiness and couldn't sleep peacefully.

Silence was intact at its place. No one dared to kill the sweet, killing silence. After having their breakfast Mahira, Piya and Arav left for their college.

Asad Zoya and Rishab Madhu stood up from their places, sighing.

"Khushi" Asad called

Khushi was preoccupied and his voice couldn't cross her thoughts to reach her ears.

Asad eyed Zoya and Rishab. He walked towards Khushi and shook her bringing her out of her thoughts breaking her trance.

"Huh?" Khushi looked at them startled and confused

She saw the confused and worried faces and somewhat realized they noticed her lost of attention throughout the breakfast. She looked around for kids and saw them gone. She was embarrassed to realize how lost she was. She looked down.

"I'm sorry" She said in a mere whisper

Madhu sighed and shook her head helplessly. She thought Khushi was worried about Arav again. She sat on the near chair.

"Khushi are you again worried about Arav?" Madhu asked softly

Zoya looked at them scrutinizingly.

Rishab and Asad exchanged glances.

Khushi shook her head. She looked at all of them, one by one. She was confused. Shall I tell them, she questioned herself.

"You can tell us, Khushi" Zoya said reading her mind with her powers

Zoya can read anyone's mind even without telepathy connection. Asad can control the elements of nature. Rishab has protection shield. Khushi can see future. Madhu can see past of anything or anyone and track the owner of anything she touch. Arnav had the power of healing. They can use other powers too but these are their inherited strength as saviours which they pass down to their children with double strength and some extra gifts too.

"Yesterday... Yesterday night..." Khushi hesitated

She looked at them. They were all ears to her, keen to know the problem and ready to solve it. She sighed.

"I think... Yesterday night he talked with me" Khushi completed, she hung her head

Asad, Zoya, Rishab and Madhu were surprised. They gasped. They would've called it Khushi hallucination but they couldn't because they could see on her face clearly that there was something else that too serious. But for now they had to encourage her.

"And?" Rishab asked calmly

Khushi looked at Rishab. She felt relief. Because if Rishab had believed her then everyone else would believe her too.

"I don't know what was it. It was like a whisper in my mind in his voice. It was a warning..." Khushi voice died

"Warning!" Asad narrowed his eyes, Zoya looked at him remembering their talk in office