Losing Reality - Revelation ||Part 2||

Piya tried to find Mahira but she could see no one in flames. She was scared now. She looked around frantically and that's when her eyes fell on Ansh.

Filled with anger and hatred and now fear, she was ready to kill him when she saw him falling down lifelessly. She heard Mahira's weak voice and turned towards its direction. She saw Mahira lying beside Arav who seemed to be getting out of paralysis.

She turned towards dead Ansh again and this time she saw Armaan standing with knife. She sighed in relief feeling calm.

Vampiric speed is something they need the most.

"Abhay move" Piya said to Abhay in mind

Abhay sped away in a second.

The three men looked around in bewilderment trying to see where Abhay left.

Piya clasped her hands, closing her eyes. A second passed. She opened her eyes filled with fury and extended her hands. She felt an enormous power escaping her. A gust of wind and the green flame engulfed the three guys. The fire in her eyes dimmed and the green flames extinguished.

The three men lay sprawled on ground.

Piya sighed feeling a bit weak. She turned to Arushi to make sure she was still unconscious but she was now laying between the pool of blood.

She was shocked.

"Are they sleeping?" Armaan stood beside her calmly, eyeing the guys that seemed like sleeping peacefully

"Dead" Piya said weakly

She didn't intend to do it but the fear she felt on seeing Ansh attacking Mahira, she couldn't stop herself.

"Wow" Armaan smiled widely "was that fire or what? They are unscratched!"

Piya ignored him and walked towards Mahira. Arav was supporting her in standing up.

"How can I heal her?" Arav asked with concern even though he know how to heal but he didn't wish to mess up like he did with Misha

"We need to leave first" Piya said

"Mahi can't walk" Arav said

"We'll teleport" Piya answered breathing heavily

"Abhay" Piya called turning around

Abhay came to her.

"I need to teleport you too" Piya said

Abhay gave her questioning look. Usually, Piya teleported to the desire place and he would just ran to it. It took him a second to reach wherever Piya would be.

"You can't reach that place without teleporting" Piya clarified

Abhay nodded.

"And, Armaan, I'm teleporting you too" Piya said dryly, not really impressed by him after his killing of fainted Arushi

"Not needed" Armaan replied turning away ready to leave the place.

Piya rolled her eyes. She flicked her finger and in a second they all were teleported to a platform surrounded by colorful flowers and shaded by leaning tree. Her secret place!

As everyone looked on amazed, Piya turned to Arav.

"You don't need to do anything, Arav." Piya said "your simple touch is healing same like vampire's healing touch." Piya paused understanding his real concern
"There's no venom in her injuries"

Arav nodded much relieved.

"So that means I can heal Mahi too?" Armaan asked eyeing Mahira

Piya raised her eyebrow surprised by his words. She could see Abhay smiling lightly from the corner of her eyes.