Chapter 24 - Case Of Missing

Abhay looked at him as he stood beside him looking at inspector without caring him a glance. It hurt Abhay but he looked away concealing his pain as he used to.

"I saw him with that girl yesterday."

Abhay looked at his brother with shock as he spoke against him. He couldn't believe he was doing this against him. Were his parents right?? Was he really heartless?? No!!! He can't believe it! He know his brother more than anyone else!! He'll prove them wrong!!

"I think you should show him the picture maybe he remembers something." Armaan said passing a smile to Abhay who simply tried to understand him

Inspector nodded. He pulled out the picture and showed to Abhay.

"Am sure now you know about whom we are talking, Mr Raichand" Inspector said sarcastically, clearly pissed off from high profile people's attitude

Abhay gasped looking at the picture. He recalled colliding her yesterday. He remembered she seemed nervous. Was she in danger? Or was she forced for something?

"I just collide her by mistake. I don't know her, officer." Abhay said

Inspector eyed him suspiciously but decided to investigate the matter much more delicately. If Abhay was right then inspector knew he would be in mess due to the higher contacts of Raichand's.

"Really? Who smiles at each other on 'by mistake hitting each other meeting' ?" Armaan said in mocking tone

"Smile..." Abhay looked at Armaan surprised, his brother knew more than he remember, was it because he..... No that can't be!!

"I apologised to her and in response she smiled that's casual, officer" Abhay said to Inspector with anger as he eyed Armaan

If Armaan was behind it then it wasn't going to be easy. But then she came as a sunshine in his dark painful life releasing him from his pain.

"What's happening here?" Piya came at the scene looking at the inspector with surprise and Armaan with suspicion as she saw the troubled expression of Abhay and somewhere she knew Armaan was a trouble for Abhay

Armaan looked at Arav and Mahira and then turned to Abhay. He wondered what was his little brother thinking of the whole scene. Nevertheless he enjoyed watching the whole scene unfolding.

Piya stood beside Abhay and looked at him for answer but he remained silent not knowing what to say.

Arav and Mahira stood behind observing the situation.

Piya, on not getting the reply from her friend but finding a lot of answers from his speaking eyes, decided to take the matter in her hands as she had realized her love was trapped. Though the question circled in her mind why was he behaving helpless when he wasn't one.

Besides one can fight when they are not on fault, right? Then why is he so silent??

"What's the matter officer?" Piya asked in no nonsense tone to Inspector who clenched his fist annoyed on being questioned when he was the inspector but he obliged knowing well about the Azaad who were labeled as owners of Dehradoon

"Miss Azaad, A girl, Ananya Kapoor is missing since yesterday morning. The last time everyone including Mr Malik has seen her was with Mr Raichand, even he accepted that he met her" Inspector told in one go

Piya turned to Abhay gesturing him to explain.

"I just collide her. Her books fell so I pick them for her. I apologized because I wasn't paying attention and she smiled in response and left. We never meet before or after. In fact I came in canteen to meet you remember?" Abhay explained looking at Piya with a hope that she'll believe him because he knew it very well if Armaan was behind it then only Piya could help him and no one else not even his parent's sources and high contacts.