Chapter 15 - Secret Unveiling

Asad, Zoya, Rishab, Madhu and Khushi assembled in hall. They nodded at each other and walked to gate when Khushi stopped suddenly.

"What about kids?" Khushi asked "if we all will leave who will look after kids?"

"They will not come anytime soon." Madhu answered and explained further, "Arav went to buy shoes, Mahira went with her friend and our Piya...(she sighed)... She don't need any reason to go out." Madhu shook her head

"Hmm.. good then. We will get enough time for our search." Khushi nodded

Rishab smiled in response.

They all leave in their SUV together.

Asad was driving car with Zoya sitting beside him and Rishab Madhu behind them with Khushi. Asad looked at Khushi from rearview mirror while driving car.

"What do you think where should we start from?" Asad asked

"Demonio's castle?" Khushi said biting her lower lip nervously

Asad pushed brakes and looked at her shocked with others sharing same expression.

"What?"

Khushi closed her eyes for brief moment and then faced them.

"I read in a book; if an evil's castle break without evil's death then a golden wood, with some essential message inscribed, will appear at that place." Khushi explained

"But we can't go there in car" Zoya said as a matter of fact

"Yes! I said to go by car so kids don't doubt." Khushi replied "now, Asad, drive to that secret cave, and then from there we'll teleport."

Asad nodded.

Cave was well hidden near the forest. It was their secret hideout and very Sacred. It held a lot of their secrets even some of really dangerous books on deep secrets of magic and powers were hidden inside it. It was also linked with their secret library at home.

They all came out of car and looked around. They didn't come here from ages. In fact the first time they came at this place, when they created it, was also the last time they visited it.

It was still safe. Safe and hidden.

"Let's move" Zoya looked at all of them

They all held each other hands and teleported to the place from where all of it started.

Khushi looked at the plain area in between the forest. Her eyes filled with pain as her mind played the time when her life stopped breathing at this very place.

The castle and its ruins both were erased from the place where once they stood. The place was so clear that it felt like a huge castle never existed on its ground.

But Khushi could still see that castle crumbling and falling with her Arnav inside it with a smile so veiled.

Khushi gasped for breath drowning in the ocean of emotions. She gulped her tears as Rishab placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Le... Lets look around." Khushi said gaining the courage

.

Arav was inside a shoe shop. He was looking for some nice pair of shoes though it seemed more like moseying around.

It happened so that Mahira, after discussing their plan, left him in hurry and he had himself left Piya alone in college so there was no chance to get back to anyone and he wasn't in mood to go home either. So after thinking for sometime he decided to check out the newly opened shoe shop and here he was now.