Chapter 26 - Clear View Of Picture

Groaning, he stood from the ground and punched the beast with all his might, pushing it far away. Another one came lurching on him from behind but before it could attack him, he kicked it away swiftly.

That's when he felt it. Fear crept through him. He tilted his head and shocked filled him with immense fear.

There she stood with shock written all over her face. Her lips parted in disbelief and her breath stopped. She stepped back almost stumbling down when she hold the tree for support.

"Piya..." He stepped forward to hold her as his eyes returned to normal vanishing all traces of devilishness

She showed her palm stopping him from coming closer to her. Disgust filled in her every vein as she looked at his innocent yet not so innocent face. She couldn't believe she was crying for Him going against her brother.

As betrayal stabbed her heart, She realized she needed answers and for that she had to be stronger. She composed herself, gulping every damn pain and hiding the every traces of it with her strong mask.

She stepped towards him with determination.

"You betrayed me!" She said bitterly, her voice louder than she expected and it was good too

"Piya.. I..." Abhay tried to speak but words betrayed him, he couldn't say anything in his defend

"You are a Vampire!" She exclaimed finally realizing why she saw a dead view of him because he was actually dead, his reaction to his nickname and his words of not being called as Vampire, all made sense to her now

He looked down ashamed of himself while she held him from collar jerking him. He closed his eyes gulping the immense pain that surged through his body as her hands hit his injured collar bone.

"Why did you hide it damn it? You were cheating me right? Why did you do it?" Piya shouted "I told you my truth but you.... Why?"

Abhay closed his eyes blinking the tears away. He was her culprit. He didn't deserve to cry.

Piya left his shirt and wiped her tears from the back of her hand. She looked in his eyes angrily.

"What else did you hide?" She gritted with determination shining on her face, she wanted to know every damn thing he hid from her even if she had to force it out of him

"Armaan..." He looked at her with guilt

.

Mahira was feeling lot better after Arav messaged her. She wanted to go home immediately to meet Piya but Armaan didn't let her, asking her to be with him for sometime more since finally she was being normal and she too thought to do something for him, after all he did so much for her.

She smiled as he held her hand above the table. She looked at him.

"So... Tell me something about yourself." Mahira said

"You know everything about me." Armaan smiled

"No nothing of that sort... Tell me some secret about you and I'll tell you mine! So what's your secret?" Mahira said pulling her hand from his grip and placing her elbow on table, holding her face in her palm

Armaan looked at her silently. He straightened himself looking around. He then looked at her and smiled.

"My parents left me... Nothing other than that.." Armaan shrugged confidently

Mahira opened her mouth to say something when the sound of clapping distracted her. She straightened herself and turned towards the source of sound.

Mahira stood up in shock and confusion on seeing Abhay and Piya.

Armaan was surprised but smiled in amusement thinking what new his brother did.