03|episode 1

I walked into this room. The room itself was so bright and I figured out that I'm really short. I could barely reach half of the mirror and wrote something on the mirror.

3加我等于爱 (3 plus I equals love)

I walked back, smiling to myself. This is a saying me and my family say a lot. It is how my father and my sibling equals the 3 and I equal myself, which equals loves. I fixed my outfit in the mirror because the straps kept bugging me.

 I fixed my outfit in the mirror because the straps kept bugging me

Looking at my locket, I pray

Looking at my locket, I pray. Hoping my mother is here for me.

Walking in the next room is our grade choice. I look at every grade and carefully decide.

A B C D or F

Thinking for a long time, I choose C. I decided that I don't want my expectations too high on me nor too low. It was the middle point. I put the sticker on and look in the mirror. Saying "jia you" to myself over and over again until I walked out to the big stage.

I look at all the chairs I was about to sit on up until one of the staff pulled me over to the side.I just watch all the trainees come out being amazed.

First trainees were He DongDong and Li Changgeng. They look so surprised when they walked in. I see many companies following them, for example, The Qin's Trainees are really tall. I mean really tall. I look like an ant to them probably.

All of our eyes widen because we see one name
蔡徐坤 (Cai Xukun)

He walks in the room and he starts walking up the stairs. Everyone thought he was going to sit on number 1. But we were wrong. He chooses 6, all of us were  probably thinking "If he picked 6 whoever picks higher than him is stupid."

I see 2 people walk in I saw them before it took me a second to remember them. Zhu Zhengting/Jung Jung and Justin from Produce 101 season 2. I knew them because my sister was close friends with the PD of the show. 5 more trainees come in. I think I recognized Fan ChengCheng because I saw him with his sister once. They bowed and walk to the bottom and sat down. All of them were very well-mannered.

A cute little boy came in Chen Linong, Nongnong. He was wearing a cute little bow tie shaped like rabbit ears he walks and sits down. I also saw a cute little potato walk in the room, Hu Zhibang. He walked in the room and he has this cute little seal clap I wanted to hug him and tell him he is adorable. (I'm sorry but he got no screentime so here is here screen time). Then I see a Thai dude, Huang Shuhao. Everyone I mean everyone said "S̄wạs̄dī".

Once everyone was seated, I was in shock. I haven't seen this much people in one room since the last music show I went with my siblings.

Then one the screen it was saying how the next trainees already debuted and had a lot of concerts and songs. Everyone was making a huge fuss on who it could be, but I think I already knew who it was.

I was correct because moments later he came walking out with people following him. The one and only Zhang Yixing, Zhang PD. Behind him were Jackson Wang and MC Jin. I don't remember the two girls behind them but I recognized them.

They gave their solo introductions and wished all the trainees well and now the evaluations begin.

Everyone performed wonderfully. I still think I like Qin's Entertainment and YueHua Entertainment the most. Zhang PD was about to wrap up the evaluations when one of the staff members rushed towards him.

"We have one more audition. I know I'm shocked too," he said with a surprised face.

One of the staff members quickly rushed me back to the room with the mirror.

I could here PD's voice from inside of the room.

"This is shocking news, but maybe we introduce Huang Yuanwei."

When my name was called the staffed members rushed me out on the stage.

"Hello," I said before I bowed.

Zhang PD was giving me a weird look and so was Jackson.

"I am an individual trainee, Iris, Huang Yuanwei," I said trying to suppress my nervous.

"Do I know you?" Zhang PD asked. I hope he didn't recognize me, but my stage name is a dead give away.

"I was going to ask the same thing," Jackson said with a smile.

"Yes," I said showing them my tattoo on my wrist secretly.

It was a Roman numeral five. Everyone in my family has one. My father is one, my mother was two, my sister is three, and my brother is four. I hoped they would leave it at that.

"Oh my god," Jackson-ge said. "I swear I will not be bias but for all the guys out there, you touch her you are going to regret."

"Stop it," I said hiding my face behind my hands.

"I won't be bias either. Please begin when you are ready," PD said giving a look like I promise you.