32|episode 6.1

(beginning to 1:19 seconds)

"Thank you," I said when I finished and bowed.

"That's my best friend," Xinchun screamed causing everyone to laugh.

"That was incredible, what's the story behind it?" MCJin asks.

"I don't think we-"

I raised my hand to Jackson's face to tell him to stop talking. "It's okay." I took a deep breath. "Many of you have been on the media at all know that I left the dorm to go back home." Everyone nods. "The story behind this song is that my grandfather was sick and so I went to go see him, but he passed the second I reached his room. I didn't have the best relationship with my grandfather but he is family. On the way back, I made this song because family is the only thing I love most in the world."

"Wow, I'm so sorry I asked," MCJin said with sad eyes.

"Don't be. Life happens and where ever he is now, I thank him. Plus, I sure a lot of you," pointing to the trainees, "didn't understand what I was singing." I gave a fake happy smile and walked back to my seat.

"That was a good example of how a something can be turned into a song," MCJin said.

"Actually, Papillon. This song, Papillion was inspired when I was showering.," Jackson said causing many of us to laugh. " I had just finished showering, I still hadn't put on clothes and then I went out and took this thing- no-no," Jackson said to MCJin when he was doing something not appropriate. Jackson clarified that he spoke into something to record him then went back into the show.

"I can agree with that, I think I was with him when he was doing that," I spoke causing people heads to turn. "It was the one night I was in Korea and was hanging with you in your dorm with your members. I swear, all of a sudden I hear, 'Aite Aite Aite Aite Aite, you got me feeling like a, feeling like a Papillion'. I thought the dorm was hunted."

"I'm hurt that you think our dorm was hunted," Jackson said pretending to be hurt.

"Have you seen what I've seen? No, so you can't say it isn't hunted," I say resting my case.

"Do you guys like to watch movies usually?" MCJin asked the trainees. (we all know where this is going.  :) ) "Pretend that a movie director finds you, everyone okay? I'll give you an opportunity, you choose who the female lead is." Everyone became intrigued even Jackson. "Who would you choose?" Directing the question to Jackson.

"Okay, all of you have to answer," Jackson said.

"Yeah, everyone has to answer," added MCJin. "Whose name are you thinking of?"

"I don't know if I can say it," Jackson said almost scared of the outcome.

"Say it, I'll be the new headline, Jackson Wang and female lead," I joked causing people to laugh.

"You're right," MCJin agreeing with me.

"If I received a script and it was about romance, and if it's 100% confirmed she can film," Jackson started before pausing. "Nicki Minaj."

When Jackson said that, I almost fell out of my seat but Xukun caught me. The whole room erupted with "ohs'.

"I want to hear who you'd pick," Jackson asked Xukun.

"I haven't made up my mind yet," Xukun said nervously then"ah's" got thrown his way.

"You're no fun," I told the guy next to me.

Jackson walked over to Zhengting and gave him the mic. What he said made all of us scream.

"Fan Bingbing."

I couldn't stop laughing at ChengCheng's face. Jackson started asking ChengCheng what opinion he has on it and he said, "sorry, no can do."

"Competition is hard," MCJin started. "Everyone is always working so hard so today I hope everyone had fun."

"I think they did by their 'layback' position," Jackson said doing a layback position "Also if you have questions ask us," motioning to MCJin. "Anything, what you don't understand or just confused ask one of us. We all want the best for you."

"Do you have any questions?" MCJin asked.