18|episode 4.2

"Wow, it's so clean," Zhengting said walking into my dorm room.

"Really, I think it's messy," I said pointing to the semi-organized desk. "I'm going to shower first."

"I want to ask you a question," he said loudly so I could hear him over the water running.

"What is it?"

"Do you like Justin?"

"W-What," I stuttered. "W-Why are you asking?"

"Just asking. You seem close to him."

"I mean we are the same age," I said turning off the water and changing into shorts and one of my brother's Supreme shirts.

"I know, that's why I'm asking."

"Truthfully, I don't Ge," I said opening my door with a face mask on. "Don't laugh. Beauty is painfully embarrassing."

"I didn't," he said with his hands up. "You ready?"

"Yeah, thanks again for letting sleep in your dorm room," I said grabbing a bag with a set of cloth and my morning and night routine.

"Of course, now should we go?" I nod.

We made our way to his dorm room and we went in I saw something I didn't need to.

"You two, put shirts on," Zhengting yelled at the two shirtless guys. "Also Yuanwei is going to sleep with us tonight."

"Hi," I said peaking behind Zhengting back.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that," he said once the two other boys had shirts on.

The boys stared at me when I walked into the room then I realized I had a face mask on.

"My bad," I said taking it off and throwing it away.

"Do you want the top or bottom bunk?" Minghao asked pointing to the bunk beds closed to the window.

"It doesn't matter."

"You can have the top bunk."

"Okay," I said throwing my bag up on the bunk. "How was practice?"

"It was fine, Justin just needs to actually try to sing," ChengCheng said.

"Just remember what I told you about singing," I said looking at Minghao.

"I try and I still can't do it," he pouts.

"Aw, don't pout, you got it." I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you," he said and I pulled away realizing the other two were staring at us.

"That's cute," ChengCheng said pointing at us. Then I realized Minghao's arm was still around my shoulder so he quickly removed his arm.

"Yeah, I'm going to take a shower," he said practically running to the bathroom.

"Aw, is the Huang Minghao shy?" ChengCheng said poking fun at Minghao.

"Shut up," is all he yelled back.

"It's obvious that he likes you," Zhengting said in Korean.

"He doesn't. And I'm not sure I like him," I said back in the same language.

"Can you not speak Korean? I get it okay," ChengCheng-ge complained.

"No I can't sir," I said in French.

"Show off much?" Cheng-ge said being jealous.

"Nope, not at all," I said in Spanish with a smile, just too annoyed the taller male.

"Why do I hear 4 different languages?" Minghao asked walking out of the bathroom.

"Sorry my bad," I said. "Sorry, my actually bad. Didn't mean to speak Thai there."

"Okay, now that's showing off," ChengCheng blurted out.

"You don't know how many languages I have learned," I sarcastically told them as I climb on the top bunk throwing my legs over the side.

"I do," Zhengting said.

"Okay, well, of course, Mandarin, Korean, and English but also Cantonese, Spanish, French, Thai, Vietnamese, Taiwanese and little bit of Dutch, German, and Greek."

"How do you know that many languages, you are younger than me," Minghao complain.

"When I was about nine or so my parents made me go to school in Europe for 2 years and a year in America. It was an international school so I learned English. French and Spanish were my second language. While my friends spoke Dutch, German and Greek and so I picked up the basics. After my parents put me into an international school in Korea so I learned Korean. I was about 13 at this time, so I went home and learned Vietnamese and Thai. Last year, I went to Taiwan and I learned Taiwanese. Now I am here. This was so I could communicate with my family's business," I said looking at their shocked faces. "Oh, I kind of know Japanese. It picked it up through my friends and watching shows."