62|episode 10.2

I noticed there were some trainees here that I didn't recognize.

"Hello, jiejie," they greeted me, but I knew they were older than me.

"Please call me Yuanwei or Hua," I told them and they nod.

"These are your back up dances," my manager told me. "The 6 girls will do Birthday with you and 4 of those girls and the 4 guys will be doing Gotta Go."

"Wait, we are doing the title track?" I asked with confusion because Gotta Go is the title track of my new unofficial album.

"Yes, the CEO wants you to do Gotta Go then go straight into Birthday," Zhi Jun explains to me.

"Okay, so I'm going to assume that you have learned the dance already?" I asked and they nod.

It was around 12 o'clock when we decided to take a break so we went to go get lunch. I decided to stay at the label to eat because I've gotten used to it from training.

"I miss you, I'm lonely," Minghao tells me when I answered his call.

"I know, I miss you too but I need to go. The dancers are back, bye. I love you," I say before I ended the call. "Ready?"

Me and my dancers practice some more. It was more of us trying to find the right transition.

"How about when we end, we'll have the guys leave on either side, then the two girls, one from each side, will cross the boys?" I suggested and we tried it. "Look goods great! It's late already, here is my number."

Waving bye to the girls and boys, I made it back to the car. I passed out because I was so tired.

"Hua, we are here," my manager says shaking me awake.

"Thank you," I say half-awake.

Getting out of the car, I made my way to my room, collapsing on my bed. I was too tired to change or do anything.

Waking up to someone screaming, I looked up to see all the YueHua boys staring at me.

"What?" I muttered. "It's too early to be ambushed."

"Huh? What's happening?" Xukun says but his voice was next to mine. I quickly stand up causing me to fall down, but Wenjun caught me and I thanked him.

"I don't know what happened either," I say leaning my head on my hand. "I'm too tired."

"What time did you come home?" Zhengting asked me.

"I think 2 am? Maybe? Yeah seems about right," I still confused on what's happening. "Whatever you saw or think happened it didn't. Now please excuse me."

I made my way to the bathroom to wash up as the 7 boys talk with Xukun. Truthfully, I didn't care because I'm still not fully awake. I think I practice too hard yesterday. My body hurt so I decided to take a hot shower. After I was done, I felt better.

"Oh, you're still here," I say walking out to see the 7 boys still here.

"Yeah, we were waiting for you since we are going to the same place," Zeren told me.

"Oh okay, let me get my phone and we can go," I say picking up my phone to see a lot of miss messages.

[messages - gotta go to my birthday]

UNKNOWN
Hello, I decided to make a
group chat. I'm Wang Qinu.

STEP ON STEPHEN
Stephen.

ANTHONY
I'm Anthony.

SHANIEEE
I'm Shane.

UNKNOWN
It's Lin Yuchao.

UNKNOWN
I'm Rose.

UNKNOWN
Zhi Taihen.

UNKNOW
Li Shenwei.

UNKNOWN
Huang Qilu.

UNKNOWN
Xu Weiren.

HUA
Hello, thanks. I'm happy to be
working will all of you!

XU WEIREN
We are too!

HUA
I'm also so sorry we ended practice
that late but my manager told me
we have to practice again

WANG QINU
That's okay, whenever you need us!

HUA
Thanks, I need to go but it is
lovely to work with all of us

ROSE
It's our pleasure.