72|episode 12

It's the last episode, you're crying, I'm not :)

"Hey, Hua," PD says greeted me as we got breakfast.

"Hello, Ge," I greeted back. "So today is when he trainees pick their songs right?"

"Yeah, the staff will show you where to go. Be ready in 20 minutes."

After breakfast, I made my way back to the room and changed.

The two girl mentors needed to go back to the company yesterday and they weren't back yet

I did loose curls in hair that was red because I recently dyed it recently. After I was done, I meet one of the staff members and they took me to see the trainees.

The remeaning 20 trainees were standing and walking for PD to show up. I was standing on the sidelines with the staff blending in. Since I dyed my hair, I probably looked different so they didn't recognize me.

"The evaluation mission to determine if you guys can make your debut dream come true will be revealed soon," PD says after greetings. "Your last evaluation task is to, in front of all Citizen Producer, have a live broadcast."

This shocks all the trainees and I was trying to hold back my laughs. Their faces were funny, I'm waiting to get tagged in one of those 'memes' fans love to make.

"The total accumulated votes are from online voting before the live broadcast performance and votes from before the end of the live broadcast voting," PD continued. "After having added both vote counts, the trainees who are in the top 9 will become the final members who will debut and the trainee who receives the highest number of votes will become the center of the debuting group." The trainees clap in awe. "Then, now let us talk a look at your debut evaluation songs."

When they saw the songs, they became happy but in shock. I was happy to see their response but I hear Yanjun says, 'it is all vocal', my bad then.

"For this time, there are two songs for debut evaluation. Let us first listen to the songs," PD says and one cue the songs came on.

It's Ok played first and I remember writing it, it was in the moment type of song. When Mack Daddy plays, all the trainees were moving to the beat. Writing Mack Daddy was a challenge because it was a song I wrote a while ago. It was meant to be as young people can't really be themselves without others, but they can be if they try. Also, it was in a "boy's" point of view.

"Wait, the voice sounds familiar," Minghao says and I smiled.

"The choice of the debut evaluation song and role allocation will be made according to the 20 trainees' third-ranking announcement's result. you guys will paste your own photos on the role of the song that you want to choose," PD starts to explain. "Trainees with the lower ranks will get to choose first." This creates a lot of mutters. "If the song roles that the trainees with higher ranks want to choose have already been chosen by the trainees with lower ranks. The trainees with higher ranks have the right to squeeze him out of his spot. And even change their song for them but you only have one opportunity to shift them to a blank space. Now, we will immediately begin the song selection and position allocations. First, welcome trainee in rank 20, Zheng Ruibin."

All the mutter starts as the trainees start to place their pictures and got moved. PD kept trying to cause drama, so extra sometimes. I had to keep my laughter in as they trainees were beings stupid. I don't think I've seen Minghao and Chengcheng act more kiddish during a recording. I swear I was going to die laughing.

"The songs you heard before you are the songs of a trainee of the show," PD says and on cue, the staff members told me to walk out. "Huang Yuanwei."

The 20 trainees started to freak out of me.

"Chill, calm down. Hello, I am your yellow flower, Huang Yaunwei," I say greeting the trainees and the camera. "So did you like the songs?"

"YES!" They shouted and I laughed.

"Mack Daddy or It's Ok?" They screamed, but I heard more Mack Daddy.

"Yuanwei has recorded, made, and choreographed the songs along with all the mentors. I hope you will have a good time."