81|profile update

Stage Name: Iris / Huang Yuanwei (黄鸢尾)Birth Name: Huang Hua (黄花)Birthday: July 27, 2002Birthday Place: Guangzhou, ChinaZodiac Sign: CancerHeight: 5'6" (168 cm)Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)Fandom Name: Sunflower

Birth Name: Huang Hua (黄花)
Birthday: July 27, 2002
Birthday Place: Guangzhou, China
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 5'6" (168 cm)
Weight: 41 kg (90 lbs)
Fandom Name: Sunflower

FACTS:

-Has a father, an older sister, and an older brother. Her mother passed away two years ago.
- Started dancing since she could walk. Her mother pushed her into dance.
- The youngest of in her family amongst famous siblings, the younger sister by 6 years of the model and singer Huang Meinu and younger sister by 5 years of singer, actor, and model Huang Chengwei.

- Lived in the Los Angles, California from ages 4 to 9.
-When she was 9, her father made her go to an international school in Europe, where she learned English, Spanish and French. She also picked up German, Greek, and Dutch through friends at her school.
-When she was about 12, she went to school in Korea which made her learn Korean.
-Once she turned 13 her father moved her back to Hong Kong where she studied, Vietnamese and Thai.
-A year before Idol Producer she moved to Taiwan to study Taiwanese.
-She also understands a little of Japanese

-Hua is known for being an absolute baby. Everyone loves to baby her and she babies everyone.

-Really good friends with EXO, especially the foreign line. (the china line who left EXO to make a bombass solo career in China ™ - luna )

-Childhood best friends with Lucas from NCT. She is friends with all of NCT, but closer with Kun and Chenle and Lucas doesn't like it.
-She adopted all of the dreamies even if she is younger.
-Yuanwei and Chenle dated but broke up a year into the relationship, it was on mutual grounds. Chenle wanted to focus on music and Yuanwei wanted to focus on her life. To this day, they are best friends. It was rumored that the CEO of SM even agreed to let them date publicly.
-Out of NCT, Yaunwei would like to spend time with the Dreamies since they all trained together.

- Joy from Red Velvet is a close friend too from the post on her SNS account supporting Yuanwei on Idol Producer.

-Friends with all of GOT7 but closest to Jackson and BamBam. (Bambam says her Thai is better than some natural born-speakers)

- She is in a group to produce music which has many idols that included Got7's JB and Yugyeom, and Seventeen's Woozi.

- Woozi doesn't like her because she is taller than him, but he treats her little a baby.
- Seventeen says Huang Yuanwei is their weak spot especially for Woozi and the foreigners.
- Yuanwei's best friend is Jun's littler sister (love the shameless plug of my Seventeen story: coming soon)

-She has two tattoos, one on her right wrist with the Roman numeral 5 and one on her left ankle saying "520 - 143". Which she has gotten to always remember where she started.

-During the show, she lost a lot of weight.

-She used to be an SM trainee but left when her mother passed, SM reached out to her to come back but she rejected them.
-Also rumored that JYP, Pledis, Cube, and Yuehua Entertainment have asked her to become a Trainee for them during the show.
- YG Entertainment reached out, but she declines the offer since it was bad timing.

-Hua's fandom name is Sunflowers because her fans are the sun to her flower (It's a pun to her name)

-When she has a free week/weekend, Hua will go to Korea and visit  GOT7, EXO, SEVENTEEN, or NCT.
-If she isn't in Korea, she is at the Academy.

-In the entertainment world, between companies, the CEOs knew who Huang Hua was but the public didn't. She was guaranteed to debut but when her mother died, she quit the dream.

-Minghao and Yuanwei have the cutest relationship.

- Yuanwei gave out 50 unreleased albums to her closest idol friends and family.

-Her lockscreen is a picture of NCT Dream (w/Mark) while her homescreen is her and Minghao with her family.