55|episode 9.1

"With the cuts, me, Kun-ge and Yi-ge are leaving Dream," I told the remanning members of Dream. "I'm leaving first."

As I left, I wanted to cry. Minghao just started at like I was a disgrace. Sighing, I made my way to 《I Will Always Remember》.

"Hello?" I asked opening the door.

"No way!" Shouted the guys.

"May I join?"

"Yes!" You Zhangjing says pulling me into the room causing me to laugh.

We talked for awhile and then Han Mubo gave me the pink sweater for their team. I couldn't be happy.

"You can put it on," Zhou Rui told me.

"Yeah, I know," I say putting it on top of my sweater then I take off the white one.

"Some of you girls are weird," Jeffery told me.

I laugh, "And guys aren't?"

After some laughs, we got to work. Han Mubo was our leader and center. We practiced all day and night. This was a song I wanted to do originally, I love vocal songs.

The next day was the same routine. Practice then eat, more practice, eat, practice even more, eat, then practice till you can't no more. The day after was when we performed it in front of the trainees and mentors. I was nervous because I am fighting a cold. Getting sick drains all my energy. Zhou Jieqiong told us that we need to put more emotion while Li Ronghao helped Han Mubo when he is singing. The following day I couldn't get out of bed, I was that sick.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asks me when he walked into me and Xukun's dorm room.

Since the reranks, Xukun was alone so I moved in with him because I was sick of being alone.

"No," I say through the mask I put on.

"How did this happened?"

"Maybe because we work in close proximity, that when one of is get sick, a lot of us get sick," I explained as I coughed.

"Do you have an humidifier?" The older boy asks me.

"Yeah, I change and clean it ever morning."

"Good, if you need anything I'm a call away."

"Thanks, I'm just going to remember lyrics."

I bid Jackson goodbye and tried to remember lyrics. Doing this for about an hour or so I got bored. Doing something to stop me from being bored, I wrote a song called Whistle.

"Here is some food," Xukun says putting a plate of food for me on the desk.

"Thanks," I say as I'm eating. "How was your pratice?"

"Going well," he says and starts explain it to me.

"That's seems nice, I wish I could practice. I hate being in this room, but I don't want to get more people sick."

"Then stop writing lyrics and sleep," Xukun suggests.

"I think I should do that," I say getting into bed.

"Good night babygirl," he says turning off the light and closing the room.

"Be quiet, you'll wake her up."

"Well she slept for a long time already."

"She must've been tired if she slept for over 24 hours."

"Wait, I've me sleeping for over 24 hours," I say in a low raspy voice.

"You woke her up," Xukun complains.

"No, I was already awake," I say sitting up in the bed.

Xukun, Ziyi, and Zhengting were in the room.

"Here drink some water," Zhengting says as he hands me a drink and I thanked him.

"Feeling better?" Ziyi asks.

"Yeah, but did I really sleep over 24 hours?" They nod.

"You feel asleep around noon and now it's the morning two day later," Xukun explains.

"God, I'm really letting my team down," I say lowing my head.

"They understand, they just want you to get better," Ziyi reassures me.

"I should get ready," I say standing up getting a little light headed.

"Take your time," Zhengting says as the three of them left the room.

"I'm only a let down," I muttered to myself as I got ready.