53|extra 8

"The label is almost done," Eric told Hua through the phone.

They are creating a music label under 520 - 143 Academy. It was a chance to branch out other than dance.

"Thank you," Hua told Eric. She was more than grateful for him.

He was her bodyguard but one night the got talking. They realized that they should open a label to produce music. So that's what they have been doing. It's why Eric is never with Hua anymore and he has a business degree too.

"How are you?"

"Fine, why?"

"You seem dry, does this have to do with Minghao?" Eric asks with a raised eyebrow.

Hua scoffed. "Yeah, I broke up with him last night. I regret it so much but I can't handle having a relationship while I'm working on this. Nor the fact that the CEO still want still wants me to be at YueHua even after I declined the contract."

"You are Huang Hua, so what can you expect?" Eric says. "You rejected all the companies and some of them still want you."

"I need to go, someone is knocking," Hua told Eric as she ended the call. "Come in."

"Can we talk Yuanwei?" Zhengting asks the girl.

She nods, "Yeah, what's up?'

"Do you still like Minghao," Zhengting says blankly.

The younger girl sighs, "I do Ting-ge, I really do. But I can't date him, I shouldn't have said yes. One, your CEO will probably kick him out because we all know that you have a dating ban. Two, I'm working on a sub-label for the Academy. And lastly three, I'm only going to be a pain to him."

"Yuanwei," the boys says hugging the tear-eyed girl. "That's what the CEO wanted to talk about. She noticed Minghao and your relationship. She is letting him date you."

"What?" Hua asked in shock, looking at the older boy who is looking at her.

"Our CEO is letting Minghao date, he is the only one who can and it can only be with you," Zhengting explains.

"I feel stupid now," Hua muttered as she sat on the desk with her legs on the chair. "It's whatever now, I doubt he wants me back anyways. He thinks it was because of Chenle or Shane. Which is so stupid because me and Chenle broke up awhile ago. And Shane is gay, clearly and my cousin. Which is more disgusting is that people think that I like Shane, when he is Bella's older brother."

"Wait, you and Chenle dated? And Shane is gay? And your cousin?" Zhengting clarifies.

"Yeah, all the guys that were here last night, besides Junnan are my cousins," Hua explains. "And yes me and Chenle dated but we broke up."

"I'm sorry we all made assumptions," Zhengting says with an apologetic face.

"It's okay, it's my fault anyway since I didn't explain s-," Hua was interrupted with a phone call from Eric. "Sorry."

"Hua?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, spill," Hua snapped at the boy.

"The sub-label is ready."

"Finally!" Hua screamed scaring Zhengting a little. "Please get Lee Taeyeon to join. Contact Lin Chunhua, she has been waiting to come and join the label. Eve and Bella will be joining too."

"Okay, I need to go now," Eric says ending the call.

"Good news?" Zhengting asks raising an eyebrow.

"You have no idea. Finally, we have a sub-label. God this has been in the process for too long," Hua exclaimed.

"So I guess that's why you turned down my company?"