29|episode 5.4

"What?" I annoyingly said picking up my phone. "You woke me up."

"Is that anyways to speak to your best friend?" Junnan spoke on the line.

"I swear you are so annoying, but how are you?" I said sitting up in my bed.

"Good, I'm in South Korea still with my brother and his members."

"Tell Woozi-oppa and Vernon-oppa I'll see them soon." I miss when I was able to see Woozi all the time. I used to help him with lyrics all the time and I got close with Vernon through WOODZ.

"Okay, how's the show?"

"Okay, we just had cuts and I am last rank," I said looking out my window seeing all the trainees starting to leave.

"Okay real talk, what the hell is going on between you and that Justin guy?"

"Huang Minghao?"

"Yeah, I keep seeing you guys are being shipped."

"Oh, I hope your English is still good because here is my rant," I told Junnan. "We kind of confessed we liked each other but he overheard me with Yixing-oppa that I'm not planning to date anyone right now. Ever since he has been avoiding me," I said with a single tear rolling down my face. "What hurts is that he walked away. This hurt less than when me and you know broke up."

"Don't cry, please. You never look good crying."

"I don't it hurts like he broke up with me but we aren't even together," I said wiping the tears falling down. "When me and Zhong broke up it wasn't even this bad."

"When you and Chenle broke up, it was a mutual decision."

"I need to go, someone is knocking on my door, bye," I told my Junnan.

"Bye," she said ending the call.

"It's op-" I froze when I saw who walked in through the door. "M-Minghao?"

"The boys made me bring you breakfast," he said holding a plate.

"Thanks, can we talk about yesterday?" I ask the taller boy.

"No, I should go. I only needed to drop off food," Minghao said placing the plate on my desk and left my room.

I pushed the plate of food aside and opened my laptop. Sitting on my desk chair, I smiled looking at my family photo of my whole family. It is from my family reunion from my mom's side a couple of years ago. Opening my music program, I grabbed my guitar and start writing more music.

"Wow, my Meimei the producer," I heard Jackson's voice behind me.

"Gege!" I screamed running to hug him.

"How are you? The guys told me you've been in your room and haven't been eating," he said with a concerned face.

"Nothing, I'm okay. Just don't feel like eating," I said going back to my setup.

"You are already looking thin, yes I noticed," Jackson said looking at me with a sad face.

"I just don't want to eat," I said.

"Why?"

"It's the same as how I can't sleep. Don't take the pills, don't eat or sleep."

"I thought you were off them, why are you not taking them anyways?" Jackson sternly asked

"I just don't want too okay?" I snapped causing Jackson to be taken back by my outburst. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But please don't ruin your health. You're already skinny for your height."

"I know, I'm sorry for making you worry."

Jackson was about to say something but was interrupted by Yixing.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting," Yixing said.

"No," me and Jackson said in unison.

"Okay," Yixing said not believing us. "It's about the two songs."

"What about them?" I asked.

"We are going to use them both for the final stage, but I talked with the mentors and we all agreed. Since it is your song you should be the one who will create the dance with the two dance mentors."

"What?!" I screamed in surprise. "Really? But how well I have time between the show to help make the dance?"

"We'll figure it out," Jackson-ge spoke. "We should get going, this is your only day off for a while."