70|extra 10

It was currently 10 o'clock at night and Hua was with Cheng Xiao and Zhou Jieqiong. They invited her to sleepover at their dorms. It was kind of different. It reminds Hua of the Producer 101 rooms for season one.

 It reminds Hua of the Producer 101 rooms for season one

(imagine one or the other. it is totally up to you)

"Are you okay?" Cheng Xiao asks the younger girl who looked distracted.

"Not really," Hua says getting sad. "I think Minghao is mad at me."

"Wait, why?" Jieqiong asks.

"So I was with them before you asked to have a sleepover," Hua explains. "So Yuta-ge the one from NCT, FaceTime me and called me 'baby', it is just what we do as friend. And it was in front of Minghao. Then when me and the guys were playing truth or dare, Minghao asks me 'which NCT member I would date'. I said no one, then he asks 'would you leave me for an NCT member. I stuttered but said no."

"Awww, my child," Cheng Xiao says puling Hua into a hug. "He was jealous. I mean I would be in his position."

"Yeah, it's like if the person I'm dating gets a call from a girl and she calls him baby. I would be jealous," Jieqiong says agreeing with Cheng Xiao.

"I know, I tried explaining to him that Yuta-ge was just a friend," Hua says wiping her tears.

"We know that, but he is still jealous," Jieqiong says as we get a knock on the door.

"Hello Yixing-ge," Hua greeted him.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were here," the older boy says.

"Yeah, we are having a sleepover," Cheng Xiao told him.

"Why are yours puffy? Did that Huang Minghao do something?" He sternly says and Hua shook her head.

"Minghao got jealous," Hua says in Korean to sum it up.

"Wait here," PD says leaving the three girls dumbfounded.

While the girls wear talking, Yixing went and visited Minghao.

"Hello, PD," they greeted him.

"No need, can I talk with you Huang Minghao?" PD asks the youngest boy and he nods following PD into the hall. "So I heard you got jealous because of Yuta?"

"H-how did you know?" Minghao stutters a reply.

"I have my sources, but why are you jealous?"

"I don't know, I just feel like she rather be with NCT then me," he explains. "It's like I'm the leftovers. She opens about to Ting-ge but barely to me. It's like I'm here to be here."

"Ah, my son," PD says looking at Minghao in the eyes. "Hua has been through a lot. NCT was there the most to help her. When she was training or when he mom passed away. She's been through a lot and doesn't open up to people. NCT were the first people Hua felt close too and trusted them. They have a brother and sister relationship."

"Yeah and dated one of them too," the younger boy scoffs.

"Ah, you know."

"Yeah, she told me who. But it still feels like I'm no use to her."

"Trust me when I say this Huang Mingho, she loves you and only you. I can see it, she would do anything for you. I mean she broke up with you so your company didn't punish you."

"How do you know?"

"I'm like one of her many geges she trusts. I've been with her the longest and when her actually gege is busy, she'll talk to me. Now please call her."

PD left a teary-eyed Minghao standing only in the halls while Hua was wiping her tears of joy.

"Did he really do that?" Cheng Xiao asks the younger girl with laughing tears in her eyes.

"I swear! I walked into their practice room and I see Ting-ge in a face mask dancing like it was normal. There are so many memes of it," I say showing them, making them laugh harder.

Before any of the girls could say anything, Hua got a call from Minghao.

"Yes?" Hua asks in a shaky voice.

"Where are you?" He asks and Hua realized he was crying.

"I'm with the mentors, are you okay? What's wrong?" Hua asks as worry builds in her.

"Meet me in your dorm room," the older boy says as he ends the call.

"I'm so-"

"Go get your boyfriend," Jieqiong says pumping her fist into the air.

Hua thanked them before running back to the trainee's dorm room to find Minghao where he said he would be, in front of her dorm.

"What's wrong? Why have you been crying?" Hua asks as she tried to look at the older boy's face but he kept moving his face.

"I'm sorry." Hua was dumbfounded by his sudden words. "I'm sorry I was jealous of Yuta-ge. I shouldn't be but seeing you happy with someone else besides me makes me upset. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough. Maybe I'm not because you would choose Nct over me a-"

"Stop," Hua says causing shock in the boy. "I will never be happy unless I'm with you. I've spent a good 4 maybe 5 years with the members of NCT. They are brothers to me, yes I may have to dated Chenle but we broke up. I don't want you to feel jealous of them or anyone because I love you Huang Minghao. Only you. You are enough for me, I don't want anyone else."

"I love you," Minghao says being locking lips with Hua. But after a few seconds, Hua kissed back and pulled away.

"I hate it when you are jealous because of my friends if you meet them. You'll understand why we are so close."