42|episode 7.3

I woke up at the hospital because I decide to stay with Yanchen but he got mad at me and told me to go back.

"Oh my god, you scared me," I said hitting Minghao in the chest when I walked into my dorm room.

"Well it is currently 6 in the morning," he says.

"Oh, my bad, I need to go," I say making my way out of the room before being stopped.

"Have you thought about what I said yesterday?" Minghao asked me grabbing my wrist.

"Minghao, I like you, I really do. But you're company will never allow you. I can't have you risk everything for me."

"But I'm willing too, so please," begs the guy in front of me.

"Wait for me, I'll tell you after the performance. I need to go," I told him walking out of the room.

Making my way, outside to a car and then the solon. I'm dying my hair so fit me more in Papillon.

When I finished I put a cap on to hide the fact I dyed my hair

When I finished I put a cap on to hide the fact I dyed my hair. Once I got back to the dormitory, everyone was getting ready for the live performances. I had to wait for the stylist to call me so I decide to call Junnan for help.

"Junnan help," I ask in English when she answers.

"With?" She asks.

"So Zhong confessed that he still loves me and asks for me to gave him a second chance. While Minghao confessed he likes me and asked if I would be his girlfriend," I told my best friend.

"What?!" She screams causing me to push my phone away from my ear. "I thought it was clear on who you would say yes too."

"It is? I'm so confused about my feelings."

"Okay, what do you like about Chenle."

"The way when he made me feel safe when my mother passed. I pushed everyone away but he stayed to make sure I was okay."

"What about Minghao?"

I laughed a little, "He can make me forget everything that everyone has said. It's like time has stopped when we are together. Whenever I'm around him, my heart races. When I hug him, it feels unreal but safe. It's something about him that I can't put my finger on it. I remember this one time before he stopped talking to me, I made him stay with me because I couldn't sleep so somehow when he was just talking to me I fell asleep. "

"You like Minghao, it's obvious," my best friend told me. "I think Chenle would want you to be happy."

"Maybe, I don't know. Also, are you still with your brother?"

"Yeah, why?"

"For how much longer?"

"Not much longer why?"

"Because I got more contracts and I need your help."

"Wow, my best friend is making moves."

"Shut up, I need to get ready for the show, bye," I say ending the call.

"Huang Yuanwei," Nalei called me over. I really like her because she has down my make-up the whole time I've been here. "Ready?"

"Nope, but can we keep my hood up, the others don't know that I dyed my hair today," I told her.

"Of course," Nalei said starting to do my make up.

When she finished she sent me to the stylist, I got into my outfit and I really liked it. I remind me of the ones I used to dance in.

"Huang Yuanwei, the hairstylist will see you now,"  a staff member called me and I went into the room.

"Yuanwei," my hairstylist shouted.

"Hi, Chenchen," I said to him. "One thing, can we do two french braids?"

"Of course!" Chenzi said overly excited and I laughed.

He quickly went to work and luckily no one was in the room since I made sure I was the last one to get my hair done.

"I really do love this color for you," Chenzi told me when he was finishing.

"Well, I have to thank the amazing person who did it for me," I said smiling at him through the mirror.

"That person is pretty awesome," he said knowing he was talking about himself.

"Very, I should go. Thank you very much," I said hugging him.

Before stepping outside, I put my hood over my hair to keep it a secret. Knowing I have an hour before I had to be on set, I went back to my door room to facetime Minghao to get his opinion.

"Minghao!" I screamed when he answers the face time.

"You're so loud," he said chuckling a little.

"Thank you," I said smiling. "Opinions?"

"I like it," he told looking at my outfit, wait a minute," he said looking closer. "Did you dye your hair?"

"Yeah," I smirked.

"Jihoon-hyung," Minghao calls Woozi in Korean.

"What is it?" the shorter guy asks.

"Look," Minghao said giving his phone to Jihoon.

"Hello Oppa," I say smiling.

"Did you really dye your hair?" He asks in complete shock.

"Yeah, thoughts?"

"I like it," Jihoon told me.

"I do too," added Minghao.

"Thank you," I smiled at the two boys. "I should go, but tell the members I say hi." Ending the call, I went to the bathroom to quickly check my outfit before leaving for the stage.

" Ending the call, I went to the bathroom to quickly check my outfit before leaving for the stage

{COMPLETE} 100 Trainees - IDOL PRODUCEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara