13|episode 3.3

"Welcome to your re-evaluation," PD into the microphone.

I could feel the nerves in the air. PD started the re-evaluations with B-rank. You Zhangjing, Zhang Yifen, Zheng Ruibin, and Li Junyi were the only ones who moved up the ranks. After B-rank Yixing-ge did C-rank then D and then F-rank. I almost cried when Li Quanzhe went from F-rank to B-rank. I am so proud of him.

"Now A-rank," PD said.

And there my nerves showed up. I couldn't be more scared. Before I knew it, it was my turn. I made my way down passing Minghao and Zeren who ended up in B-rank with Ziyi.Then pass my sunshine NongNong who is C-rank. After passing ChengCheng in D-rank then passing Xinchun in F-rank. I made my way up on the stage bowing when I got to the top.

"Hello," Yixing said bowing. "How are you feeling?"

"Um, n-nervous," I said.

"Do you have any words to your fellow trainees?" He asked.

"I do." Zhang PD handed me a mic and so I spoke into it, "Today, I felt real nerves. With all you, I realized even with bad or good rankings we all are one family. Citizen Producers, take care of us," I said with a bow and tears coming from my eyes.

I heard Yixing asked for tissues and I gladly accepted them and I thanked him afterward.

"Are you okay?" PD asked, I nod. "Here is your re-evaluation," he said handing me a folder with my ranking it. "Please open it."

I slowly open it to want to cry more but I kept it in.

"Did you see it?" I nod. PD then motioned me to go to my ranking and so I did. I bowed to each rank making my way up to A-rank.

"Now you know your final rank please change to your new ranks. After we will pick the center. This center will be the center for the theme song."

After PD give us remarks on our good jobs, everyone changed into their new ranks color. I got pulled to the side by Jackson.

"Hello," I said once I saw him

"How are you doing," he asked.

"I think I'm doing okay," I said giving a weak smile.

"I know thid week is hard for you, but you can do it."

"Thank you."

"Huang Yuanwei, you need to go to the main stage," a staff member told me.

"Coming," I said walking out of the room.

"Jiayou, Huang Hua," Jackson practically screamed.

"It's Huang Yuanwei," I yelled back when I left him.

When I reached the main stage, it was time to pick center. It was a hugged competition against all the A-ranks.

I finally realized why Zhengting is called a human fairy. Xukun danced a part of one of Yixing dance from his EXO days. I miss the EXO days. All of them are such great guys and super tall. When it was my turn, I didn't try because I don't want to be in the spotlight. So I sing it and dance it with some tricks but no a lot to overshine my geges. Once I was finished, I bowed. Everyone voted by placing a sticker on the person they want to be center and Cai Xukun made the center position.