12|episode 3.2

italicized means Korean or another language
--

Later on, Jieqiong came in and critiqued us on the choreography for the theme song. There wasn't a lot of them but the ones she did give was because we weren't in sync and criticizing other parts of the dance. After we all practiced a little more, we went to dinner. It was the same routine for the next two days.

When it was finally the three days. It was the day I dreaded the most, the day we are getting re-evaluation. Ziyi went first and I decided to go last.

"Hello, I am A-rank Huang Yuanwei. My predicted rank is," I took a breath. "A-rank," I said into the camera.

'Breath Hua, breath,' I told myself before the music when on. Within seconds it was over, I didn't even realize it when the other trainees were clapping for me.

"Thank you," I said bowing to the camera.

We all decided to go get dinner after this. I sat with again with the YueHua boys. They became my good friends the past couple weeks. I've gotten closer with them and a lot of the other trainee. Especially the foreigners, being multilingual helps a lot.

"I'm so nervous," Zeren admitted when we were eating.

"We all are," Wenjun replied putting food into his mouth.

"Cheer up, what we get will only make us work hard," I said with a big fake smile. I don't know how I can cheer on people when I can't check myself on.

"Yaunwei is right, everyone jiayou," Zhengting said happily.

We all had a good heartily conversation before the scary day comes. When I got to my dorm room I saw Eric and Joy-unnie. Yes, Red Velvet's Joy.

"Joy-unnie!" I said hugging her (unnie means older sister to a girl)

"Oh look at you," she said back. "I should get going, good luck. Jiayou," she said saying the last part in Chinese.

I bowed to her when she left the room.

"I'm taking a shower."

"How was today?" Eric asked mez

"Nerve-racking."

"I'm sure you did great, Hua."

"It's Yuanwei," I said walking out of the bathroom. "Not Hua, Yuanwei. Huang Yuanwei."

"Yeah. Oh, so your brother being the loving older brother he is brought some clothes for you."

"Wait, he was here?" I asked in surprised.

"No, he got someone to drop somethings for you," Eric said hanging me the bag.

"Before you say it, was it Supreme? Because I swear if it is I'm donating it." All the clothes my brother gift me is Supreme.

"Too bad it isn't this time."

Looking at it, I realized it was some of the clothes from the house the ones that I didn't pack. Then I saw something glistening in the bag. Pulling it out of the clothes I dropped the bag and cried falling onto my knees,

Eric rushed over and hugged me. "What wrong?"

I looked up. "I-It's my m-mother's," I said with tears in my ears.

Chengwei gave our mother's promise ring on a silver neckace to me. Each sibling received something like a promise ring. Meinu received a promise necklace, Chengwei got a promise ring band, and I got a promise anklet that I never take off.

"He also left you a note," Eric said handing me a piece of paper.

Huang Hua,

My dearest sister. I love you so much and this week isn't easy on any of us. I think it is time to give you mother's promise ring. Out of all of us, I knew she would have wanted you to have it. Don't blame yourself. None of us could've known. Jiayou, I love you.

Huang Chengwei