26|episode 5.1

"Do you have any other song?" Yixing-ge asked.

"Yeah, only one why?" I asked being the curious person I am.

"What's the name?"

"Mack Daddy." Yixing's eyes became wide. "Let me explain," I said laughing at his reaction. "It was for a boy group, I probably asked SM or JYP if they wanted it but if you like you can have it."

"Any others?"

"Yeah, but they are in english so I doubt and they are more girly which won't fit male idols," I joked.

"Yeah, you should get going. We start recording soon," PD told me.

I nod and gather all my stuff, bowing at him before I went back to my dorm room. Then I realized that my phone is blowing up with messages.

[messages: yellow minion💛]

where are you?
huang
hua
where
the
hell
are
you?

chills
i'm in my room, i just got back from talking with PD

[messages - Piggy🐷🐽]

child! where are you
hello?
hello!
HUANG HUA WHERE ARE YOU?

jeez, chill piggy
i'm in my room, i had to talk with PD

i thought you got kidnapped and i hate you for that nickname

yeah yeah
i should go get ready bye bye

bye child

[messages - Minghao🌹💙]

Yuanwei?
Hua?

i'm here :)

where were you? all of us were trying to find you

oh sorry, i was writing lyrics for a song and then PD-ge heard. so i was with PD
sorry if i worried you

it's okay, at least i know you are safe

I closed my phone and changed into the uniform we had for the theme song. Instead of the pants the rest of the guys had, have a skirt that matches the pants the guys have. For me, it is on the shorter side but it is okay because I had black tight shorts underneath.

"Knock knock," I hear Minghao say as he knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said fixing my skirt in the bathroom mirror.

"Hey are you- whoa," Minghao said when we made eye contact. "Y-you look g-great."

I laugh at his stutter. "Not too bad yourself," I told him. I sigh looking at the skirt.

"Why does it have to be so short," he mumbles.

"I agree."

"I don't understand why it is so short, I don't like it," Minghao complains.

"Me either but do I have a choice?" I said walking past him to where my phone was ringing. "Hello?" I asked when I answered the call.

"Huang Hua, I swear to god if I see you kiss that Huang Minghao kid, I'm throwing hands," my childhood friend yells on the call.

"How? What? How do you know?" I ask in a panic.

"Oh god so it is true, but lucky Kun-ge has yet to see it," he said. "To answer your question, Ding Zeren sent a picture to Ten and then he had me confirm it was you and that Minghao dude."

"Aiyo, I'm beating Zeren-ge later. I swear to god," I said rubbing my forehead while Minghao looks at me like I am crazy. "I need to go, we are getting eliminated today so pray I don't get eliminated."

"You have NCT behind you, jia you Meimei," Lucas said ending the call.

"What?" Minghao asked.

"So um Zeren-ge sent a picture to one of his and my friends from his SM days. So that was Yukhei-ge saying he saw the picture Zeren-ge sent," I ranted out to the boy in front of me. "Now excuse me, I have someone to kill."

I rush out of my room before Minghao could stop me and went to Zeren's room. When I saw him I yelled at him in Korean.

"Why did you send that picture to Ten-oppa?" I shouted at Zeren in Korean.

"Because Ten is a supporter of Weihao," Zeren said.

I was speechless too the fact that me and Minghao already had a ship name. I mean we told each other we like each other well not face to face, yet. Zhengting told me that Minghao likes me and then Minghao told me that Zhengting-ge told him that I liked him. We never said no that we didn't like each other but we never said yes either.

"Both of you are so dead," I scoffed.