49|eposide 8.1

"Ay!" I screamed opening the door to see all of my favorites. "This is definitely 《Deam》 or 《Listen To What I Have To Say》."

"Either way, the 《PPAP》 team is back," Yanchen says, I smiled.

"I guess it is, but what's the actual song?"

"We don't know, we were supposed to check but we haven't," Ruibin says point to the bored with the number of the room on it.

"You want to rip it?" Chengcheng asks me and I nod.

Since I was already by the door, I put my hand on the paper slowly ripping making the boys scream for me to hurry up. I saw what the song was and covered it right back up.

"The fans really know what songs we like," I say smirking.

"Hurry up," the boys say ungratefully.

"Okay, okay," I laughed while fulling ripping the paper to reveal 《Dream》. "Now that is done, bye-bye. Put me in whatever time you want. Jia you."

Leaving the room, I meet back up with my brother so he could take me to the hospital.

"Ready?" he asks, I nod.

We caught up during the whole car ride and visit. The doctor told me that I can start dancing, just to be careful for the next week. Instead of going straight back to the practice rooms, me and Chengwei went for lunch at a nearby cafe.

"So what's happening between you and that Minghao guy?" My brother asks causing me to choke on my food. "I caught him looking at you a few times."

"Oh um, I don't know," I say putting food in my mouth because I don't want this conversation to happen.

"Aww, is my meimei dating a guy now?" Changwei playfully says.

"Shut up and it wouldn't be my first time," I told him since he knew about me and Chenle.

"Why do I get the feeling you aren't telling me something," my brother asks raising an eyebrow.

"We've kissed, but don't worry. It's nothing and can we go now? I have lyrics to remember," I say to the guy in front of me who was shaking his head but agree anyways.

When we arrived, I made my way to the 《Dream》 practice room while Chengwei went to the others to check upon them.

"What's up Geges?" I asked walking into the room.

"Nothing much, but you are with us," Xukun says grabbing my arm.

"Okay," I say looking at my teammates. "So have you started to learn the dance?" The shook their heads. "Let me help."

I started to teach the dance when my best friend barged in.

"You're late," I told her in English.

"Shut up," she says back with a laugh.

"Hello everyone, I am Wen Junnan. I am Dream's dance teacher since I personally help Yuanwei choreography the dance," she says introducing herself before walking over to me.

"Wow, he is hotter in person," she whispers to me in Spanish to make it more flirty.

"Shut up, get your own," I scoffed glaring at her.

"I will," she says turning back to the boys. "Any questions before we start?"

"How do you know Yuanwei?" Li Rang asks what everyone probably is thinking.

"I'm her girl best friend," she replies. "Now who's trying to dance?"

The trainees' nod their heads as they follow Junnan to stretch then started the dance. I had to sit out but it was okay because I already knew the dance so I critiqued.

"Take a break before Junnan-jie overworks you," I told them after learning the chores.

"How do you do this?" She complains to me in English.

"I mean I don't usually teach classes anymore, I have people to do that," I explained to her. "Also I was like 12 when I first taught a class. I still think people think I'm older."

"Whatever, how's your ankle?" My concerned bet friend asks.

"It's good, I can dance, but take it easy for the next week."

"How's it going in here?" Chengwei asks poking his head in.

"Fine," we replied.

"Don't let Junnan here over work you, if she does tell me and I'll tell someone," my brother says winking.

"You wouldn't dare," she says glaring at him.

"He wouldn't, but I would. How would Minghao-ge would feel?" I smirked knowing Xu Minghao was her weakness.

(clarify. Xu Minghao's (徐明) Chinese name is different from Huang Minghao's (黄明)