43|episode 7.4

"You ready?" Xukun asks us when we were standing waiting to get called.

"Nope, not at all," I said playing like my fingers and my knee is hurting badly but I got to get through this.

"It'll be fine, trust yourself," Ziyi told me as I stretched my legs and back.

"Are you okay?" Xukun asks and I looked at him.

"I'm okay, just don't want to pull a muscle," I said standing up with the help of Minghao. "Thanks." I looked at the guys, "Whatever happens after this, I want you guys to know that I thank all of you so much for winning. I might've wanted to do a different song, but I'm happy I didn't get it."

"Aiya, don't become sad. You aren't leaving," Ziyi said hugging me.

"I won't allow you to leave," Minghao pouted.

"Aiyo, don't pout now. I leave or I don't leave, thank you. All of you," I said giving them a genuine smile.

"We are going to make sure you stay, if it is the last thing I do," Bu Fan said. I use to be scared of him, but he is just a funny guy who isn't even scary, just tall.

"Wait a minute," Xukun says pulling down my hood. "Huang Yuanwei!"

"You like it?" I ask the boys who were in shock to see my hair color.

"Are you joking, it looks great," Ziyi said with his mouth open.

"When did you even have the time?" Xukun asks dumbfounded.

"This morning when I can back from staying with Yanchen at the hospital."

"Okay, next up," PD started. "Let us invite the trainees in the rap group, Papillon." As soon as he says Papillon fans started to scream and I smiled. "Welcome the trainees who choose Papillon up on the stage."

We made our way up starting with Minghao, me, Xukun, Bu Fan, and Ziyi being last. When the light hit me in the face, I hear many fans scream my name causing me to smile.

"Hello everyone, we are," Xukun started.

"Tái xià Baby lóng tái shàng bā bǐ lóng," we said in unison doing a fierce pose at the end. I just wrapped my arms around Xukun and Minghao, smirking. When PD started talking I removed my arms.

"Please introduce yourselves," PD told us.

"Hello, everyone. I am Justin from Yuehua Entertainment and this time, in the team. I'm one-half of the center position. Thank you, everyone," Minghao said into his mic and then bowed.

"Hello everyone, I am your yellow Papillon, Huang Yuanwei. And the other half of your centers. Thank you," I say bowing and waving at the screaming fans.

"I am Papillon's leader, Cai Xukun," he said bowing after.

"Hello, everyone. I am Papiloon's member, I am Bu Fan. Yes, I hope to present an especially good stage for everyone. Thank you, everyone," Bu Fan into his mic before bowing.

"Ey, everyone's gaze is like my adrenaline. Hello, everyone, I am Wang Ziyi from BBT," he rapped into the mic before bowing.

"This team has not started performing yet but everyone is already hyped," PD said looking at the audience than us. "Are you guys feeling the pressure?"

"To be honest, the pressure is really big. But I fell that in order to let them see a good stage, we will need to adjust our condition now," Xukun answered PD.

"You guys properly adjust, I will hand the stage over to you," PD said leaving the stage.