50|episode 8.2

"Me?" Minghao asks confused.

"No!" Junnan and I loudly replied.

"Different Minghao," I explained to the boys. "How about we start practicing again?"

The guys started to practice and I remember how fun this was was to make. We all stayed up so late to work on it.

* flashback *

"What's up choreographers!" I screamed to all the 6 choreographers in front of me that I trust so dearly.

Shane, Bella, Eve, Junnan, Stephen and Anthony.

"Shut up," Junnan said to me, I laughed.

"So today I got an email, this show wants us to choreograph dances to 6 songs," I started to explain. "And of course, I only trust my dearest 6 choreographers."

"Or is it became the 5 of us are family?" Bella asks posting to everyone but Junnan.

"Yes and no, these songs fit our styles. So let's have fun."

*four hours later*

"Stop it," Stephen said as I was tickling him.

"Nope," I said smiling. "But I think we are done. Thanks so much."

"We're a family, aren't we?" Eve said taking a sip of water.

"Yep, we will be showing the dance to the  trainees."

* present time *

"Yo," I called for Junnan in English. "I'm going to see how the others are."

I walked out of the room first to go see how Stephen was doing in 《Boom Boom Boom》.

"How's everyone in here," I asked when I walked into the room.

"Good," Stephen told me.

"Great, if Stephen here works you too hard, tell me. He is very-"

"Azaming," the older boy interrupting me.

"I was going to say annoying and ugly but that too," I joke making the trainees laugh.

"And this is how we treat family," Stephen pointed out.

"Well I should get going so the other doesn't kill the trainees," I say leaving the room to 《Listen To What I Say》.

"Anthony!" I screamed when I saw the older boy, jumping on his back.

"What's up my child," he says chuckling.

"Are you overworking the trainees?"

"He isn't," Bu Fan told me.

"Watch out for them," I told Anthony, pointing at Bu Fan and Xiao.

"What, this is abuse," Bu Fan complains but hits Xiao Gui.

I laugh, "Yes, I need to go check on the girls now."

"Oh no, this doesn't look too good. Yanjun-ge doesn't try," I say walking into the 《Firewalking》room.

"What did I do?" Yanjun says with a smirk.

"Maybe I remind you all, Eve is also family."

"Don't worry about me," Eve says pulling me into a hug. "How have you been?"

"Good, stress. Also, put the hotel and food on the academy card," I told the girl and she nods. "Now time to check on Bella. I'm scared of what is going to happen."

Eve laughs, "Honestly though, you remember that one time she had to teach that one dance."

"Yeah," I say chuckling. "The guys kept hitting on her so she made them do something embarrassing. Ah, fun times."

"You should go before it happens again," Eve told me, I nod leaving the room.

To my surprise, Bella was being nice to all the boys. Her personality can come off as mean first but she is a sweet kid.

"How's it going?" I asked the boys when I came into the room.

"Good, Bella is such a great teacher," Wenjun says, I laugh.

"That's the first time, I've heard that." Bella hit me on my arm causing me to laugh hard. "I'm joking. I'm joking. Anyways, I need to go back to my team. Have fun!"

Walking back to the 《Dream》 room, all the boys were on the floor looking like they were about to pass out.

"Hey, your back," Junnan greeted me.

"Yeah, what did you?" I asked pointing at the boys.

"Nothing, we ran the dance until everyone remembered the steps," Junnan says scrolling through the IPad until a song came on.

I looked at Junnan and she pulled me up to the middle of the dance floor.

"I hate you," I say as the beat drops.

"Come on," Junnan said already starting to dance. Now the boys' eyes were on us, giving in I started to dance to my own song.

(Junnan and Yuanwei dance the first girl you see part)

Clasping on the floor, the boys gave us claps.

"That was really good," Zeren says helping me up.

"Thank, but it is Junnan's choero," I explained catching my breath.

"I spent so much time on it, but it would more fun with the others." Junnan implies.

"Later tonight, meet up at this practice room. Like old times," I smirked.

"You guys want to come?" The older girl asks the boys who were nodding their heads.

"What don't you get in the dance?" I asked my team.

All of them were struggling and I feel since I already knew the dance, I tried my best to help. Xukun and Ziyi stayed back to talk with me while everyone went to bed.

"I know this is hard but out of everyone, I feel like when cuts happen we should switch, " Xukun said as we were sitting on the floor.

"I actually agree. Everyone is already working so hard on learning the dance. You and Ziyi-ge are already high enough to not get cut. I, on the other hand, am at risk, but to some miracle, if I do pass the cut, then I'll switch too," I told the two boys in front of me.

"I have a feeling you will," Ziyi told me with a soft smile.