63|episode 11

All 35 of us were sitting in a room waiting for PD to show. When he did we all greeted him.

"Okay, my dear trainees, please sit," he told us and we obey. "Sometime earlier, I gave a trainee whose lips were dry, a lip balm." We all looked at Xukun and chuckled. "Because I know, usually when people get nervous, their lips get dry easily. Not sure what to do about it, so  today, for every trainee, I prepared a lip balm."

All of the boys screamed, so childish. PD continued to say that we are excited because it is a collaboration stage. He asked which mentor we wanted to perform with they all said PD.

Playing the songs, I had a general idea on who's song was who's. Mask was PD for sure, Quit Smoking is vocal so Li Ronghao. Zero was rap so MCJin. The last two songs had a nice dance beat so it was the dance mentors but I wasn't sure which one was which.

PD continue saying the trainee ranked 1 - 9 get the first pick, while 10 -35 had to pick a number. When it was my turn, I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yuanwei got 35, I bet you," a trainee says.

"Let me see," PD says and I showed him. "Wow."

"This is why I hate games," I say acting sad.

"Show me yours," Bu Fan says and I handed it to me while he hands me his.

"Wow," we said in unison.

"I guess, I'll see you soon," I told him.

We acted sadly and people actually thought we got very low numbers. On the inside we were dying, we deserved awards.

"It's okay old Yue-ge!" I yelled supporting him when he drew number 35.

I rolled my eyes at PD's words on trying to be smooth and he left us. Xukun was next then before we need it, it was rank 10 turn.

"The trainee with #10, please move to the room of the song you want to choose," a staff member called and Bu Fan stood up surprising everyone.

"The trainee with #11, please move to the room of the song you want to choose," the staff member says and so I stand up.

"That's not fair," Zeren complains.

"I have bad luck," I say smiling walking away from them.

"Ah, this is too hard," I say walking down the hall.

I wanted to do all the songs, but I wanted to have fun on the final stage.

"Oh no," I say walking into the room to see Xiao Gui and Bu Fan.

"Meimei!" Bu Fan screams.

"Aiyo, you are so loud," I complained. "Please someone save me from Fan-ge and Gui-ge."

More trainees came and joined us, a lot of them were surprised that I'm doing rap. When Xinchun came in, I hugged him like there is no tomorrow.

"Why do we have vocalists in a rap song?" Xiao Gui asks us since me, Yanjun, Zhenghao, and Rui are 'vocalist'.

"Because maybe some of us like to rap," I sneered.

"Damn, this girl is scary," Xiao Gui says acting to be scared.

"That's what her boyfriends said," Xinchun say making me put my hand over his mouth and slaps his arm.

"Shut up will you?"

"Wait, our meimei has a boyfriend?" Bu Fan asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, and now shut up about it, Fanfan-ge," I smirked knowing he hates being called his real name.

"When did you grow up?" Lin Yanjun asks remembering how we first met.

"When I was forced to hang out with 100 guys," I said laying back on Xinchun's lap.

"What was that?" Zhou Rui asks when there were loud screaming.

"Aye!" All of said once MCJin walked into the room.

"What's up?" He asked us.

"Nothing much," I say with a smile on my face.

"Okay, so this is a free environment. Everyone can ask any questions, thoughts that they might have," MCJin tells us. "My mentality is not all, 'right now, I've come to this stage which means it's just about me, all of you need to accommodate me'. No, my mentality is 'I'm participating in your stage' since it belongs to you all."

We all nod our heads but sat there quietly.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" I asked. "I couldn't get you to be quiet before."

"Really?" MCJin asks looking at the 6 boys next to me.

"Yes," I say acting sarcastically.

"Then I'll say something," Bu Fan says. "I want to pick the leader already and I vote for Jin-ge."

"I want to pick center too and I vote Jen-ge as well," Zhou Rui adds.

"Because a lead is responsible for us," Bu Fan jokes making the quiet atmosphere and a laughing one.

"Our leader will be very tired," I stated. "Waking us up every morning."

"If I was the leader, I will have to live here right?" MCJin asks us and we nod.

"Yes and you'll have to buy us food," Bu Fan says.

"And buy us snacks," added Zhou Rui. "Also treat us to drinks."

"You guys are so childish," I say causing them to laugh. "What? It's true."

"Saying the child," Yanjun says patting my head.

"Also has to be dissed one by the team members," Bu Fan adds.

"Oh good luck with that Jin-ge, they don't play nice," I say pouting remembering the time I was the leader.

"I will," MCJin says laughing. "Being straight forward, I am center." MCJin puts the 'center' sticker on his shirt and we clap for him. "But, before I decide on this, we all need to be fair. Everyone has-"

"Does anyone disagrees?" Bu Fan asks interrupting MCJin.

"Speaking for all of us, in no way will we compete with Jin-ge," I say and the boys backed me up.