51|extra 6

"Did you just invite all the trainees?" I asked the others next to me in English.

"They heard so a lot of them came," Anthony replies and I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

A lot of the trainees plus me, Junnan, Bella, Eve, Stephen, Anthony, and Shane were in one room.

"Who's ready?" I loudly shouted causing the trainees to get hyped. "What song should we do?"

"Let's do the duet one, Boyfriend," Junnan suggested.

"Stephen and Bella should do it," I told the group and the pair got in position. "Playing it."

I started to play the song and I remembered when we were making the dance.

"Let's do Formation," Eve suggests while Bella and Stephen were dancing.

"Good idea," I say putting up on the list.

When the song finished, everyone cheered loudly for the two who just finished dancing.

"What now?" Bella asks looking at the dance. "Hell yeah!"

"Come on," I say getting into position. "Anthony play it."

Before the song started, I found Minghao looking at me and I smirked.

(Yuanwei is the girl with the grey/green camo jacket, Junnan is in the cropped top. Eve is the bombard jacket, and Bella is the plain black ball hat)

"Um, what the heck just happened," Zhengting asked in shock.

"That is our own Hua's choreography," Shane told the trainees and they were shook.

"Get used to it," Stephen told the guys who were in shock. "We are going to do Finese next!"

"Ugh, okay," I groaned getting in position. "Shane with me, Eve with Anthony, and Junnan with Stephen."

"I will like to apologize in advance," Shane says to everyone causing them to give weird faces.

"Shane hates being my partner for dances, but I know he secretly loves it as he loves me," I say hugging his side.

"Get ready, I'm playing it in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1," Bella says hitting the play button.

(the duo in purple is Yuanwei/Shane, yellow is Stephen/Junnan, and red is Eve/Anthony)

When it was finished, me and Shane hugged each other with smiles on our faces.

"Do Company!" Junnan loudly suggests.

"I can't, you guys do it," I say since Company isn't a dance I should be doing with a guy I don't like.

"Come on do it," Eve added onto Junnan. "Scream if you thinking Shane and Yuanwei should do company?" And of course, all the trainees screamed but Minghao.

Looking at him, I mouthed, 'I'm sorry'.

"Play it," I say giving into them.

I got into position to wait for the music to start.