08|episode 2.1

I grabbed only an apple because I forgot to take my medicine. Smart of me. I sat with the YueHua again. Probably because I can freely talk with them and they were currently my only friends.

"You are only going to eat that?"  ChengCheng asked me when I sat down next to him.

"Yeah, can't really eat right now," I said biting into the apple. I looked around the table and all their eyes are on me. "I'm fine," I try to reassure them. "I'm on a diet." That was the best excuse I could think of since a lot of idols go on diets.

They all made a dumbfounded "oh" face. I nodded and continued to eat my apple.

"I heard music playing in one of the practice rooms, was that you?" Zeren asks.

"Yeah, I hope it wasn't loud. I feel bad because I hate it when others can hear my music from their rooms."

"It's wasn't. I'm still in shock that you can dance to all those types of songs."

"Yeah. It's in my blood, I supposed. My academy is who I should thank." I should really thank my mother.

"Where do you dance?" Xinchun asks. "I want to get better."

"You might know it," I paused. "It's 520 - 143 academy." They all stayed silent.

"You dance at 520 - 143 academy? No wonder you are good," Zeren stated like I had to be good to be in the academy. Which you do, but I was born into it.

"I see you guys are fans," I pointed out.

"Who isn't? It's one of the best dance academies in China and Korea," Quanzhe spoke still in shock.

"I don't know about the best." The academy is very well known because of my siblings.

"Have you ever met Huang Chengwei?" Justin asks.

"Yeah Kris-ge, you know him?"

"Who doesn't know the Huang Chengwei and Huang Meinu?" Zhengting-ge asked and I nod.

"If you want, I can see if I can get you to come and visit the academy when they are teaching a class," I say inviting them. I basically run the place when they are off doing what's on their schedule.

"You would do that?" ChengCheng said questioning my authority if I could make it happen.

"Of course, I think you'll love them."

They are the best. After our mother passed, they stopped all the promotions to come and spend time with the family. They always blame themselves for not being here with mom died, but I blamed myself more. How couldn't I see that she was sick? I lived with her. Everyone kept saying it isn't my fault but it is.

"Hello? Huang Yuanwei?" Someone said waving their hand in my face.

"Oh sorry. I was thinking," I said holding back my thoughts of my mother.

"We were asking you, if our company allows us, would you like to hang out when this is all over?" Zhengting asked.

"Of course, excuse me," I said getting up. Walking back to my room, but I bumped into someone.

"PD, hello," I said keeping my head down, holding back tears.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I could hear the concern in his voice.

"Yeah, just over thinking again. I'm fine," I tried to reassure him, but I don't think he was buying it.

"Come here," he said motioning me to follow him so I did. We walked into a practice room with no one. "Is it your mother?" I nod. "Oh, MeiMei. Don't blame yourself again. She loves you."

"But I can't help it." The tears started and never stopped. "I-I w-was living with h-her and I didn't know she was s-sick. Of course, I blame myself."

"It's not your fault nor should you blame yourself. Do this for her."

"You're right." I wiped my tears. "I'm doing this because she wanted me to take every opportunity. Thank you, PD."

"Call me Gege, when no cameras are around."

I nodded. "Thank you, Yixing-ge. I should get going."