25|eposide 5

"You'll do fine," Kun said over the phone.

"I don't know. I'm so scared. I was rank 46 last time," I complained to him. Only 61 one of us is going to make it. Truthfully if it wasn't because fo my team winning and adding votes, I would be last."

"Aiyo, you stressing isn't good. When you stress you won't eat and that isn't good. So stop stressing and eat. You already look skinny," he said and he wasn't lying. I knew I look skinny, I mean I lost like 10 kg (about 22 pounds). "Please, eat. If you practice too much you will faint."

"I know, I'm sorry if I worried you Kunie-ge but I don't know anymore," I said as a tear rolled down my face. "It just. I- Help please."

"Cry Xiao Hua, cry. It's good that you are letting out your emotions. But what's wrong, really?"

"You know when I told everyone that I am The Kris Huang's MeiMei, I knew I would have a spotlight on me," I said. "But I didn't know it would have this much hate. This is more hate then I received my whole life. Zitao-ge told me not to worry about it but I can't help it. It's like my world is falling apart." I always loved ranting to Kun because he always helps me through it. "When I was training it wasn't as bad, maybe because I'm pressuring myself too much."

"Please stop stressing. Stop putting so much pressure on yourself. Maybe when your training it didn't matter because everyone knew you would debut, but with this show, you felt what training actually felt like." He sighs and then continues, "Please stop overworking yourself, it's never a good thing. I need to go but you have the support of NCT behind you. Jiayou."

I gave a small laugh at his little 'jiayou'. "Okay, I should go too, we have a little free time before I get eliminated. Bye, I love you and thank you so much," I said ending the call then I got a text from WOODZ.

[messages - WOODZ]

Meimei how are you doing?

i'm okay gege, how are you?

great, i actually have a song that i want to send to you

send it please

~sends the song~

thank you, i'll listen to it rn
omg god, gege! it's so good!

really?

yes but let me write the lyricssss

that's why i asked, i want you to write the lyrics

thank you! but what language 😂

up to you, i kept forgetting you know multiple languages

i guess korean it is, i'll start tonight

also, good luck. i saw that you are doing idol producer and i have your back. jiayou!

i should go bye 👋

bye 👋

It was still pretty early and I didn't need to get ready for elimination just yet. So I grabbed my laptop, a notebook and headed out of my dorm room to an empty practice room. When I reached one, I plugged in my laptop and pulled up WOODZ's song, "It's Ok."

I thought for a few seconds then started writing down random lyrics time to time singing or rapping it to certain parts of the song.

"That is such a good song," PD said walking into the practice room.

"Really? I mean anything WOODZ-ge produce is good," I said.

"Weirdest thing to ask, can we use this song for the show?"

"I'll ask WOODZ-ge," I said pulling out my phone.

[messages - WOODZ]

Yixing-ge is asking me if he could use the song for the show i am in

i made it for you do whatever you want with

really? thank you gege!

you're welcome mei

"You can use it."