14|episode 3.4

italicized means Korean or another language.
--

"I can call anyone right?" I asked the staff.

We are doing a segment where you can call a family member so I decided to call Wei.

"This is nervewracking," I said as my phone rang.

"Hello?" someone said over the phone in English.

"Wei-ge," I practically screamed.

"Hi MeiMei," he said. "How is the show to far?"

"It's okay, how did you and JieJie do this?" I complained. "I mean how could you guys do this? It's hard."

"Passion, if you love something then go for it."

"Wei-ge have you been watching the show?"

"Yes, always. Me and Jiejie might be busy, but when it comes to supporting we will always watch. Also nice job with our song."

"Smooth talker." I joked. "Chengwei-ge I've miss you."

"I miss you too MeiMei."

"Can you introduce yourself to the camera? We are recording and segment of the show and I got to call someone so I called you."

"Aiyo MeiMei, exposed me so soon?" He said in his funny manner.

"Why not? I don't need protecting," I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"If you don't want to hide then we won't hide you anymore."

"Now please introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone, I am Kris Huang or Huang Chengwei. Nice to meet you and please take care of my MeiMei."

"Thank you Gege."

"Also if one of those boys do anything, I swear-"

"Gege, it's okay," I said interrupting him. "I need to go because I wasted my 5 minutes on you."

"What do you mean wasted," he said pretending to get hurt.

"Nevermind, tell everyone I'm doing fine. Love you."

"Love you too," he said and I ended the call.

"You're Gege is Huang Chengwei?" A staff member asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Why haven't we heard about you?"

I gave a smile, "I was hidden from the public. My family hid me. As I got older I realize I could branch out without people knowing my siblings and I could do what I want," I answered. "Now I reach an opportunity without them, I made myself. And as people figure out, I am the MeiMei of Huang Meinu and Huang Chengwei."

"Thank you and turn off the camera," a staff member told me and then a cameraman.

"May I go now?" I asked.

"Of course."

I left the room and went straight to my shared dorm room with Eric.

"Can you put out a statement for me?"

"Why?" Eric asked.

"We had to call a family member and I called Wei-ge and he introduced himself. I want to tell the public before fake reports start to happen."

"I'm proud of you MeiMei. I'll call everyone now and write the statements."

"Thank you. Make it on all my SNS accounts." I quickly changed into different clothes since we have a free rest of the day. "Also I'm going to YueHua's room. Love you see you tonight," I said leaving the room.

"Hey," I said Minghao when he opened the door for me.

"Come in," he said with his little smile.

"Hey, Yuanwei," Zhengting greeted.

"Can I ask for a favor?"

"Yeah of course. What do you need MeiMei?"

"I need to tell you and the rest of the guys something, so can you get them?"

He nods leaving the room with Minghao. A couple of minutes later, they came back to the room with the rest of the guys.

"Hey, I've been lying to you guys," I said. "I'm not Huang Yuanwei. I am Huang Hua, the younger sister of Huang Chengwei and Huang Meinu. And the daughter of Huang Shengxi and Huang Taiqi."